dallas reunion= a tribute to larry hagman convention.

dan r h

in 2013 there should be a dallas reunion convention as a tribute to the late larry hagman who played Jr Ewing from dallas series & at the convention there will have the remaining stars & the new stars to sign autographs & talk about what it was like to work with larry hagman and be dallas series themed as well.

please reply & tell me what you think.

R.I.P. larry hagman we will miss you.

• Like 3

I'm in only if the event take place in London Please because all others place in UK are too far away for me!!!!! By the way I would love meet anyone from Dallas old and new generation I'm a huge fan too!!!! RIP MR HAGMAN 'JR LIVE FOREVER'!!!!!

I was lucky enough to meet Larry Hagman at Autographica in Coventry in 2004. One of my favourite guests. Very funny and friendly and a real pleasure to meet.

I hoped that we'd get him back as a guest one day.

Having Linda and Charlene at Autographica in Sept 2010 was also great.

I'd really like to see the Dallas stars at a future show, especially Ken Kercheval, Patrick Duffy, Linda Gray, Charlene Tilton, Steve Kanaly, George Kennedy, Priscilla Presley, plus the new stars of the new series, and having the shows creator David Jacobs would be good.

Theres certainly a lot of Dallas fans in the UK and Europe to make a future appearance by the stars worthwhile.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I would love some Dallas guests!

Ken Kercheval, Charlene Tilton are Steve Kanaly all convention regulars in the US! Linda Gray & Patrick Duffy love London and would be great guests (as would Audrey Landers)!

And the Knots Landing (Dallas Spin-off) cast are big US convention regulars, including Michele Lee (Karen Fairgate), Joan Van Ark (Val Ewing), Ted Shackelford (Gary Ewing) and Donna Mills (Abby Cunningham)!

It'd be great to meet some of the new Dallas cast too, such as Josh Henderson, Julie Gonzalo, Brenda Strong and Emma Bell!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...