Party Themes Announced

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Here are our party themes for chevron 8.0 We hope you like them!

Just to let everyone know that we will be giving out prizes for the best fancy dress costumes we see in the Friday and Saturday night party rooms, and am sure we can find a few other nice surprises for you all.

Friday Night:

Party in the Laboratory

Since we have 3 doctors attending Chevron 8.0 we thought we would throw a party in their honour. Let's party the night away in the labs where everyone is invited, even Replicators, Ori, Goa'uld and The Wraith

tumblr_lxtyubEmte1qzdm3eo1_500.png

320px-McKaySheppardRC.jpg

Saturday Night:

Vegas

A Wraith on a killing spree in Las Vegas leads to an investigatiom by detective John Sheppard... who knows nothing about life-sucking aliens from another galaxy. So lets join Sheppard in hunting down this Wraith and maybe play some roulette and blackjack on the way.

2021330-1.jpg

StargateTwo.jpg

Sunday Night:

Giles & Murray's EPIC SCI FI PUB QUIZ (with music and after party)

Back by popular demand. This time its going to be even more epic, with Video clips, sound clips, photo rounds and all questions will be from Sci fi TV and Film. With some great prizes to be won.

There will be plenty of time to dance between rounds and party the night away at the end.

1595404308.jpg

Edited by mojoe

sounds awesome :smile: I'm not normally one for dressing up but I know people who cosplay will be happy to have the themes sorted out so early :thumbup:

may need to try to stay Sunday night for the pub quiz this time yey :dance:

surfy sah xx

I don't normally stay Sunday, as you know. But I think I might this time!

---

I'm loving that the themes are announced so early! I've got my outfit planned for Friday, but that was regardless of the theme choice (Sorry, it's not SG related, I just have this theme going with a friend so we're doing it regardless).

Trying to think of something appropriate for Saturday night!

xxx

sounds awesome :smile: I'm not normally one for dressing up but I know people who cosplay will be happy to have the themes sorted out so early :thumbup:

may need to try to stay Sunday night for the pub quiz this time yey :dance:

surfy sah xx

I don't normally stay Sunday, as you know. But I think I might this time!

---

I'm loving that the themes are announced so early! I've got my outfit planned for Friday, but that was regardless of the theme choice (Sorry, it's not SG related, I just have this theme going with a friend so we're doing it regardless).

Trying to think of something appropriate for Saturday night!

xxx

Yeah, i've nixed the idea of a showgirl costume for Saturday lol

Things I've thought of with just a general las vegas theme..

A Blue Man

Croupier

Magician

Bride and groom

Elvis

The Rat Pack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...