Downloadable JPEG's photo shoot library now Live

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

showmasters_online_jpegs.jpg

http://showmasters.photoshelter.com/

For those of you that wish to have your photo shoots on JPEG's so you can used them in a digital format and use them on the net , Facebook or print them off yourselves etc this is for you.

Also if you lose your hard copes you can look them up in this library and order them so you have them again :-)

We have all the photo shoot photos from the very first event we started doing photo ops, so there are many images to go through and look at.

We will be charging £4.99 per Image. The size of the file will be the original size that was taken by the photographer at that time.

Over the next few weeks we will also be adding to the Library till we have all the photo ops ready for you to buy and download.

So glad this has been made available to us now! Just bought my photos from LFCC 2012 and they look great! Although I was wondering; all of the photo ops with the guests have been put up, but not the Iron Throne photo ops? Will those be available too at some point? I'd love to have the original image of my Iron Throne photo