London Comic Mart Dates - 2013

Custer

The website page londoncomicmart.co.uk has got the dates for 2013 up, now changed from the original listing:

2013:

3rd FEB

3rd MARCH

7th APRIL

5th MAY

2rd JUNE

4th AUG -- now CANCELLED due to the hotel deciding to get the decorators in

15th SEPT - two weeks later than previously scheduled, to avoid clashing with another event

20th OCT - also two weeks later than previously announced, to avoid another clash

3rd NOV

1st DEC

Let's hope the refurbishment of the Galleon Suite doesn't take too long, but it leaves us with quite a gap this summer...

Edited by Custer

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Still on, as far as I'm aware, so I'm getting my stuff sorted out ready. Russell Square tube station is pretty convenient; like most tube stations it should have a map in the booking hall, but it's just a matter of turning left out of the station, then turning right (to head north) at the main road, crossing over, and after a few yards you'll see the way into the Royal National Hotel's central courtyard. The hotel entrance you want is on the north side; if you turn up before noon you should see people in the foyer waiting to get into the Galleon Suite, or after noon the open doors will draw you into the, I hope, newly refurbished splendour... :)

• 1 month later...