Cosplay

OverGeek

Be warned - I may run up to you, hug you and start singing "Do You Hear the People Sing" at the top of my voice.

If you do that I might just burst into tears out of pure joy. Please, please sing at me. I will attempt to sing back.

VIVE LA RÉVOLUTION!!!!

• Like 1

- wagitagi

your joker sounds brilliant btw.

my 13 year old is coming as robin from arkham city and if short on time (like every year so far!!), i mite throw a frank boles arkham security uniform together.

you may be apprehended for a photo on the day!

all thats needed is someone to go as harley quinn now.

hint, hint, to all women out there who cant think of what to cosplay as...;)

• Like 1

Doubt yoy need to hint that, Harley is a cosplay standard there's always bound to be one.

Btw i'm doing a more horror inspired version of Joker, though i'm happy to get a photo with you and your son if you like.

Brian + Horror Styled Joker? This is gonna be AWESOME

• Like 1

We'll meet-up on the day in or around Braehead for anyone who prefers to make there own way there.

Though i think some of us will most likely be meeting up at cental station and get a bus together, should be fun for those cosplaying.

I already have an idea what to expect, i got the bus back into paisley still dressed as a zombie. There was a bunch of tweens asking me to scare folk and/or why was i dressed that way every second, it was funny though kinda irritating after a bit.