Cosplay

OverGeek

Have any of yous been to glasgow comic con? I saw footage of it frm last year nd it looked awful!! Padawan_ra'zen ill get my pal to take some shots of you if u want :) I'm trying to build up a photo portfolio because I have did quite a few parties n stuff with the pirate gear :)

That'd be awesome :)

I'll have my new jedi cloak this year, desperately need to revamp it, so would be awesome to get pictures taken :)

• Like 1

Have any of yous been to glasgow comic con? I saw footage of it frm last year nd it looked awful!! Padawan_ra'zen ill get my pal to take some shots of you if u want :) I'm trying to build up a photo portfolio because I have did quite a few parties n stuff with the pirate gear :)

Thanks loads for the offer btw :)

Hi peoples!

@Kenny, I've been to Glasgow Comic Con the two times it's been done and ... I'll admit last year was a bit of a 'meh' about it all. It tends to be fun, but it is very heavily comic based, which is pretty damn cool really for finding indie comics, but not so cool for cosplayers. Unless you can pull off those characters. Which a lot of people can quite brilliantly, sooo, more power to them (Cool tattoo btw)

@Grip That will be so cool to see your jedi cosplay!

@Brian I don't think I managed to get a picture of your kick-ass zombie cosplay last year, Forever kicking myself for that.

As for myself, well, I'm thinking of cosplaying as Wednesday Addams. Something a bit different from my usual Doctor Who stuffs.

Hey Zara, thanks glad you liked my zombie i have quite a few photos on the day, if you want to have a look feel free to add me on Facebook you can find a link on my profile page.

Hope to get a photo with you this year i have a bit of a thing for Wednesday Addams.

Hi wagitagi and welcome to the forums.

Great idea, though not 100% on what your looking for can you give us a bit more info on your Arkham Asylum Joker.

If so i can maybe help you out and give you a few pointers for that look as i'm doing my own take on Joker as well.

http://www.buycostum...ductDetail.aspx

The tailcoat would be a bit of a challenge to pull off. So you could always settle for that if need be, however, don't wear a mask, there's no excuse for a Joker cosplayer to not paint their face and dye their hair.

I collected some of my stuff from eBay and made a few tweaks on them to get the finished result. The resolution isn't the greatest and the make-up was a bit of a rush job as I had to redo the entire look after spending about two hours trying to make it perfect. But you get the idea from the image. I've done this one at a few cons.

539763_10150941433528723_1699298432_n.jpg

Also, it's a womans suit, hence the uh, extra space on the breasts. :WINCE:

Edited by DayOfTheBread

@DayoftheBread That would be an awesome cosplay indeed!

Chatting with one of my friends who might try to make it up, and if she does, well depending on what her cosplay is, it might not be Wednesday Addams I go as but one of the many incarnations of the Doctor. Depending on her. Either way, we'll have a lot of fun!

@DayoftheBread That would be an awesome cosplay indeed!

Chatting with one of my friends who might try to make it up, and if she does, well depending on what her cosplay is, it might not be Wednesday Addams I go as but one of the many incarnations of the Doctor. Depending on her. Either way, we'll have a lot of fun!

That's me!!

Lol I'm still deciding. I really, really want to come up, I hope I can make it!!!

Not really much i can do, I've done all the research and got some source images though still not fully decided if i want to take part in the masquerade.

The majority i can get done in the buildup towards the actul con. At the mo i'm mostly saving up so i have plenty to spend on the day.

Yay, I can come! Booked my flights and hotel - just need to finish my cosplay. I've made up my mind to do Enjolras on the Saturday. I already have half the stuff I need, so I just need to make the waistcoat and sash, and figure out how to get a huge flag on the plane.... should be interesting. Looking forward to meeting some fellow cosplayers at this event, not done Glasgow before!

• Like 1

Yay, I can come! Booked my flights and hotel - just need to finish my cosplay. I've made up my mind to do Enjolras on the Saturday. I already have half the stuff I need, so I just need to make the waistcoat and sash, and figure out how to get a huge flag on the plane.... should be interesting. Looking forward to meeting some fellow cosplayers at this event, not done Glasgow before!

Be warned - I may run up to you, hug you and start singing "Do You Hear the People Sing" at the top of my voice.

• Like 1