Cosplay

OverGeek

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't suiting at the event. Basically that was the most disastrous collectormania I've ever been to. No one was willing to look after my case and people kept tutting and swearing at me for getting in their way when I tried looking at the stalls. Ah well, I'll know for next year. At least it was lucky I didn't have time for a cosplay- would have been a whole lot worse to spend £100 on one and not been able to wear it. I do have some personality cores sitting here though, might just hang them up in my room, I can use them as mood lighting :D

• Like 1

That's too bad Rachez. It was Catch 22 for everyone, I dont think anyone can be blamed really. I felt sorry for those with kids or in wheelchairs trying to navigate as it's not anyones fault its busy. Although I cant say I spotted a wee lass with a huge case haha.

I had my boy on Sunday and we would have happily minded your case for 20-30mins in the stands to allow you to mingle.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you ask at the UKCM table if you could stash your case with us, Rachez?

Yeah I did, I got an outright no and I didn't think there was any point in debating.

It's just a shame there's nowhere to put stuff for big cosplays, most of the ones I'd like to do require either huge weapons or full costumes.

• 10 months later...