Cosplay

OverGeek

Was awesome meeting some of ya today!

Got a really good reception to my costume, from a woman saying to her friend "Now THAT is how you do a Wolverine Costume" to people wondering where my blades were coming from. Even Robert Englund said it was a good costume XD.

Gonna be in my civi's tomorrow, but bringing my stuff with me just incase :D

Seeya all tomorrow!!

• Like 2

Got a really good reception to my costume, from a woman saying to her friend "Now THAT is how you do a Wolverine Costume" to people wondering where my blades were coming from. Even Robert Englund said it was a good costume XD.

Seeya all tomorrow!!

Your costume was really great Padawan. Here's the photo I got of you and me earlier today

1186903_10152426988332524_615129706_n.jpg

• Like 4

had a lot of fun today, I did a lot of photos with 5 year old girls, lol, but that's what happens when you dress as a disney princess... see you all tomorrow. I wouldn't get too close to me though as there will be a lot of blood on my dress ;)

Seeya all tomorrow!!

Your costume was really great Padawan. Here's the photo I got of you and me earlier today

Haha!! That photo is AWESOME!!!! A crossover that needs to happen?

• Like 3

So i bricked it.

Sorry.

Civis only this year. Guess being made fun of every time you leave the house has a bit of an effect.

Maybe next year guys, might have a diff cosplay. Will be animal based again but not the white dog from last year unless i can redo his floof.

I'm not up on anime, so I was in the dark about many of the costumes, but they looked great this year. There was a Wonder Woman who arrived at the cosplay desks that seemed to be some minor comiccon-circuit celebrity and just seemed to be there to be ogled. Anyhoo, the mass birthday celebrations for the cosplay contest announcement lassie were lovely. Oh, and just what the Hell was Deadpool saying?! ;)

• Like 1

Jockyank That was Aranel cosplay. She was one of the local cosplay stars and was a judge of the cosplay contest.

If anyone is going tomorrow look out for me in my h.o.t.d. cosplay as there is a 90% chance i will be walking around by myself tomorrow.

Jockyank That was Aranel cosplay. She was one of the local cosplay stars and was a judge of the cosplay contest.

If anyone is going tomorrow look out for me in my h.o.t.d. cosplay as there is a 90% chance i will be walking around by myself tomorrow.

Thanks for the info! I wasn't criticising her, just worried that she could've been mobbed at one point by her "admirers"! Great show!

LOL that was me that was embarrassed on the stage on saturday.

Thank you everyone for joining in. Had no idea.... /blush

You can find me over at the cosplay desk again today... trust me... no-one will miss me today! XD

Edited by Madmogsue

Seeya all tomorrow!!

Haha!! That photo is AWESOME!!!! A crossover that needs to happen?

Hi Padawan Your costume was amazing sorry i never got to meet you yesterday i kept a eye out for everyone but it got really really busy i was there from 9 till 1:15 hope i can meet everyone next year :smile: it was great meeting you Brian sorry i couldnt talk to you longer your zombie make up was great :smile: the woman as hellboy was awesome so was Mental Haggis as the joker your joke bomb was great and the man as superman and the man as the wookie was awesome :smile: so was the ukcm and the alien and predator :smile:

• Like 2

I enjoyed my time there today. I even went to Waterstones at one point to pass some time just to get a breather and this girl was in there in all these colourful clothes but she was walking around barefoot. I actually thought she looked pretty good but I didn't wanna ask what it was because I don't always know what the characters are that people cosplay and then I remembered the thing inside the arena, I don't know what it was but kids were getting their pics taken and I thought I better not ask incase she's something to do with that and maybe nothing to do with Collectormania. She was dressed pretty cool though and i seen quite a few others inside the arena too.

There was a Power Rangers thing on in Braehead today too, so possibly the more colourful folk going to that. Though they would fit in just as well for CollectorMania and Power Rangers is definitely a big geek culture thing too.

Based on the success of my Wolverine costume, I really don't know if I want to defi itely do a Jedi for next year, or if I wanna go for something more in the superhero/comic book kinda thing.

Initial thought is Hooded Justice from Watchmen, or Jason Voorhees, or one of the goons from a Batman film.

Thanks so much to everyone, and to the organisers, this weekend was amazing, and I wouldn't like to have to try and improve on this year :D

• Like 1