Cosplay

OverGeek

i am thinking mabay 2 years later i'll dress up as the jokers red hood, i don't know why i just do anyway the helmet is finaly finished, now all i have to do is the armor and dye the overalls

Edited by wagitagi
  • Like 1

by the way does anyone know there is a cafe called "Geek retreat cafe it's awesome i would love to meet some people who is cosplaying before collectormania if that's okay with anyone

Hi Wagitagi, I'm in GR about 3/4 times a week. Great place. Met Ann in there a couple of times so people don't bite :) Either nice to go in, have a read, bite to eat, or have a chat with any of the staff. Can't recommend it enough!

Just attaching new dreads to me wig and getting my jar of dirt then I'm good to go!!!!

If you don't sing the jar of dirt song, I will be disappoint.

Just got to polish up the black shoes for Wednesday. And practicising the wig wearing.

due to funding shortage on my part i've had to rethink my cosplays for this ><

so i'm thinking my Highschool of the dead cosplay - either Rei or Saya Takagi (not sure which) and my friend ordered me a cosplay so if that comes i will be Karin from Naruto

• Like 1

That is such an amazing cosplay. Love it.

I need to decide what will be my second cosplay of the weekend, I could get my finger out and try and get my Yuna cosplay finished.... Might just have enough time to make it.

If not, will probably go with my Moogle onesie..... Or..... I might throw together my latest idea....YES! It's decided! *plots*