Cosplay

OverGeek

Wow! You have your work cut out for you. The Cenobite Victim in particular sounds awesome.

I'm planning something diffrent this year, i've dressed as a zombie quite a lot lately so i want to move away from that, though i'm keeping it make-up based.

• Like 1

Wow! You have your work cut out for you. The Cenobite Victim in particular sounds awesome.

I'm planning something diffrent this year, i've dressed as a zombie quite a lot lately so i want to move away from that, though i'm keeping it make-up based.

Hah I know :P, although I'm not doing Leatherface now.

I've been on a total Hellraiser kick as of late, so the cenobite victim with hooks coming out of my skin and stuff is taking over from Leatherface

Also my girlfriend has decided to do a Butterball cosplay, so it'd be kinda fitting haha :P

And that's awesome man! Looking forward to seeing what ya come up with :P

Also looking forward to getting some pictures with ya!

• Like 1

Defo get the feeling next year will have a strong horror element, and quite a few horror related cosplays so i will have to come up with something impressivly gruesome. I have a few ideas so far, but none that i have 100% decided on yet.

After serching the net for inspiration i have come up with a great idea, it's a bit of a mash-up of a comic book and a horror charater.

It's something quite uniquie i think, but should be reconisable. I really can't wait to get started with this cosplay idea now!

After serching the net for inspiration i have come up with a great idea, it's a bit of a mash-up of a comic book and a horror charater.

It's something quite uniquie i think, but should be reconisable. I really can't wait to get started with this cosplay idea now!

Aw man now yer just teasin!! Haha can't wait to see what ya come up with

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On Saturday i am going As Dark Mousy from DNAngel with my friend as Krad, so look for two people in black and white with huge ass foldable wings cause being able to move is not what i do at cm anyway.

On Sunday i am doing Leafa from Sword Art Online (yay for legs and major chestiness!) With my friends as Kirito, Yue, Asuna, Recon and Oberon. So look for a group of people with wings and elf ears.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You should cosplay as Bullseye sometime Kenny, i think you could pull that off well!

I'm making up for the first time i went to GCM and didn't cosplay i had plans to do Joker that year but didn't have the funds to get all the stuff i needed, so i'm using parts of that planned cosplay and adding a horror element to it by fusing the concept of Micheal Myers into the cosplay to create a blend of both.

Hopefully it turns out as good as i have in mind.

Edited by Brian Cairns

Yeah defo, i didn't get a pic with you last time for some strange reason so will have to fix that this tine round.

I'll no doubt have my nephew on tow (don't you ever comment on this forum Keiron?) to take photos for me.