Collectormania Glasgow

showmasters

I heard the photo shoot sold out.

From the size of the que I'd say it was.

yep i was near the front and the steward lady said 178 people in 30 mins!

I actually thought it was more, but damn 178 is still a load of people, glad to see Robert got so many people quing up for a pic with him, hopefully we'll see him back again soon.

• Like 1

its the first time I have ever seen them use virtual queues for autograph signings, Lance's queue was miles long Yesterday, but have to say he is a really cool guy and worth the wait :)

I heard about the virtual queing yesterday, don't think they did that this morning as people where just going up and joining the que for Robert and Lance, I have to say Lance was fairly quiet this morning for about 2 hours or so, Robert was still quite busy though.

Dammm!i really wanted an autograph with lance but the virtual queue thing put me off on the sat-i didnt have a lot of time-went again on sunday but again had it in my mind i'd be waiting a while-i was fotunate enough to get a photo with him-he is a really cool guy.

How did the queue work?i saw he and robert were up in the left corner from the entrance and obviously people are walking around the stalls etc browsing-if peoples desks are so close by-did numbers get called or what?

As far as I could tell people were just being told to que for both Robert and Lance, but the SM crew where doing there best to make sure that the floor near the stalls where clear, no numbers where being called out or anything like that that I heard, I joined the que for Robert twice and no numbers where called out, it was basically just join the que and wait for it to move along for your turn.

ok thanks mate-really hope one of them comes back in the future-another question sorry--so were they signing after photoshoots right up till the end of the day both days?i know robert said at the talk on the sunday he was signing till 5(i wouldnt be able to make the early bird tickets)

• Like 1

Ok Captain i put one up on the post your photos topic-we were leaving the event and my little boy was looking back at the toy pirate ship they have (how appropriate lol )he plays on the slide on it sometimes and he was like"dad dad jack sparrow!!!"-my wife brought them up to you and a lady and i think there was another guy with you?-you made their day thanks!

ok thanks mate-really hope one of them comes back in the future-another question sorry--so were they signing after photoshoots right up till the end of the day both days?i know robert said at the talk on the sunday he was signing till 5(i wouldnt be able to make the early bird tickets)

No problem mate, I'm not sure about that to be honest as I left not long after the photoshoot as my feet where killing me lol, hopefully someone else here can answer that question for you, I'm hoping they both come back again, I never got the chance to get anything signed by Lance as I left the things I wanted signed at home lol.

Aw yeah I remember them!!! Lovely boys! Yeah I was there with my misses and mate :) couldn't believe how many folk wanted a picture!! I do parties n stuff with the pirate get up now :)

cool how much do u charge for parties mate?my lads have actually jus had birthdays but i would keep u in mind for any future things like that!

pic turned out really good i think

http://s791.photobucket.com/user/da_paul_bd/media/IMAG0037_zps896ddcc5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Edited by da_paul_bd