Collectormania Glasgow

showmasters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Completely agree Carnosoul!

Showmasters have done us proud, the guest list is amazing this year compared to the last couple of years.

Now we all have to do Showmasters proud and get the word out and spend spend spend on autos and photos!!

Cannot wait to meet these guests....roll on August.

Got.Milton Keynes and London to look forward too aswel...yipee :clap:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

i totally agree with you too Goodie i will do all i can to get the word out ive handed out flyers in my local town and fingers crossed it has attracted some more to attend and spend on the autos and photos :)iam looking forward to meeting the awesome guests too,hope you have a great time at cmk and lfcc i would love to go to one of the bigger cons :)

• 3 months later...

Newbie here, just back from my 1st ever CM and I have to say it was amazing, wasn't that busy this morning but when it hit near 12 it started to get really busy, que for the photoshoot for Robert was massive, glad I was 1st in lol, anyway can't wait to attend next years CM :).

• Like 1

its the first time I have ever seen them use virtual queues for autograph signings, Lance's queue was miles long Yesterday, but have to say he is a really cool guy and worth the wait :)

I heard about the virtual queing yesterday, don't think they did that this morning as people where just going up and joining the que for Robert and Lance, I have to say Lance was fairly quiet this morning for about 2 hours or so, Robert was still quite busy though.

This year was, to put it lightly, bloody fantastic!

Sure it was a bit overcrowded on the Saturday, but looking at the calibre of guests, it was understandable.

Mega thanks to the ladies at the tickets desk for swinging it so my brother could get a photoshoot with Robert Englund today!

Overall, a fantastic weekend!

Thanks so much Showmasters, good luck beating it next year!!! :D

Edited by Padawan_Ra'Zen
  • Like 3

Padawan.. you were a few in front of me in the queue for Roberts photoshoot. Was gonna say hi after it mate but totally forgot by the time i got the picture taken. Probly due to me being slightly starstruck lol.

The Wolverine get up was crackin by the way.

• Like 1

its the first time I have ever seen them use virtual queues for autograph signings, Lance's queue was miles long Yesterday, but have to say he is a really cool guy and worth the wait :)

I heard about the virtual queing yesterday, don't think they did that this morning as people where just going up and joining the que for Robert and Lance, I have to say Lance was fairly quiet this morning for about 2 hours or so, Robert was still quite busy though.

Dammm!i really wanted an autograph with lance but the virtual queue thing put me off on the sat-i didnt have a lot of time-went again on sunday but again had it in my mind i'd be waiting a while-i was fotunate enough to get a photo with him-he is a really cool guy.

How did the queue work?i saw he and robert were up in the left corner from the entrance and obviously people are walking around the stalls etc browsing-if peoples desks are so close by-did numbers get called or what?

Looking forward to seeing familiar faces from last year and some new faces :)

dont know if you are the same guy but my a Captain Jack kindly posed for a pic with my two boys just outside the arena on saturday afternoon-?The oufit and look was awesome!many thanks.