Lords of Time 2?

doctorwho11

Any news on this? It was comfirmed at Lords of Time but I haven't heard anything. Is it still going ahead?

DW11

Have to say that this topic is somewhat relevant to my interest, since I actually have a ticket for it...

It is next May, and Showmasters/ME don't usually have trouble getting DW guests. It's probably planned to be a bigger event than Lords of Time was. Also, it's not the only event scheduled for next spring that isn't listed yet.

• 1 month later...

Getting increasingly frustrated about the lack of info for LOT2, supposed to be May. Would be nice to know if it is even going ahead, seeing I have already bought a ticket. Info please !!!!!!!

Edited by DavidB
Sorry - no discussing other events on here. Thank you.

What Runner says... my partner and I have tickets as well, and we are frustrated that there is no information whatsoever.

We live in Germany, and we need to book flights soon, as it becomes increasingly difficult to get reasonable rates.

Will LoT2 take place at all?

And if so, who will be "major guest(s)"?

I've yet to book time off work but will soon have to make a decision. Don't have a good feeling about it, though. (Auntie Beeb weren't too keen about the first one as far as I remember, and with the 50th coming up... yeah...)

If memory serves, LOT 1 was annouced ten weeks or so from the event.

We are now just outside the twelve week point so there is still time.

I'm sure people would be happier if the event were at least listed in the upcoming events.

How can you create a demand, if nobody outside the original attendees knows of it's existance?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've yet to book time off work but will soon have to make a decision. Don't have a good feeling about it, though. (Auntie Beeb weren't too keen about the first one as far as I remember, and with the 50th coming up... yeah...)

The BBC didn't like the original timing, that was all. We all know why, and SM/ME weren't alone in feeling the BBC's wrath.

Edited by laurab1

The BBC didn't like the original timing, that was all. We all know why, and SM/ME weren't alone in feeling the BBC's wrath.

I've not heard of anyone else having problems. One actor's agent asked them to move an event to cornfirm his attendance, but I took that as asking nicely