Hotel Booking Code for ET9

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

The hotel booking code for ET9 is GFSTW.

If you follow the below link then it will take you to our personalised page with Hilton and you can book online there.

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/B/BHXMETW-GFSTW-20130215/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Thanks

Mark :smile:

I feel it is worth mentioning that booking with the code adds a 48 hour cancellation policy, which wasn't applied the previous con. I don't know if SM are aware of this, but I thought it worth mentioning as I know people do book rooms in case they are able to come, and later cancel them. Just don't leave it too late this time ;)

Actually Tara (its Sam Moden from facebook lol recognised you from your profile pic) its Massive Events who have to find the Hilton to ask for rooms to be released as they sadly only block book a few at t time. That why we keep posting on here in hopes they will ring them to get more released.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

• Showmasters Admin

Hi ya,

I've just spoken to The Hilton and they are going to put more rooms on the system of each type for each night so it should be sorted by late afternoon.

Any more problems please let me know and I will call them again!

Thanks

Mark :smile:

• 1 month later...

Hi Mark

Just a quick one, ive just read back a few messages and i saw that more rooms have been added at the Hilton for the weekend, i seem to be having trouble booking a twin for the weekend. i wondered if poss you could look in this, pretty please " with a cherry on top"

Thank You

Hannah