Our own Twiathlon?

cullencrazy

Don't know how likely it is that we could do this with copyright and what not. But how about showing one or all of the films on the Sunday night. Lets be honest not many go to the Sunday parties myself included coz by then I'm too tired. But if we had our comfy clothes on and Twilight on the big screen I would definitely be there

I love this idea......after watching the twiathlon yesterday, was bitter-sweet knowing its the last time to see them all on the big screen...would love the chance to see it again!!!

No doubt they will run the Twiathlon again at the cinema. More than likely for the DVD releases.

I think this is an awesome idea, especially if there are only 3/4 guests as there have been in the past. After all, sitting in a room with 500 or so people who feel exactly like you do about what you're watching would be epic! We could have live bits in the middle as each cast member could introduce a film! LOL! I hope there'll be another Twiathalon for the DVD release - I would sooooo be there!

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

This actually is a really good idea! :-)

However, it would breach copyright laws and so we would need to see if it was possible to arrange something with E1. They have always been very helpful in the past and so once we get away from them being so busy with promoting BD2 I will ask them and see what they say! :-)

Mark :-)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...