Latest guest announcement - AVERY BROOKS

• 4 weeks later...

Avery was really fab with us (me and my partner) throughout the event. On Friday we got his autograph, we had a print that we bought at DSTL from Cirroc Lofton of Sisko. Avery was chatting away to us and then he remembered us both and our names at our photoshoot on Saturday. We were lucky enough to get front row seats at the DS9 talk today and my partner Oliver got a shout out from Avery after he answered a question from someone in the audience. It was definately the highlight of our trip.

Its very hard to tell. I only know him as sisko, which could be very far from his normal personality. He did seem rather laid back but this might just be how he is. He was funny at the photoshoot today. But in the talk he did not seem to want to say much. But his answer he did give was very good and well thought out.

I think thats just how he is. Does not say a lot.

• Like 1

Anyone else think he seemed a bit off compared to usual when signing autos today?

Yes... But I met him on friday though

Ya abit off, I think he was jetlagged. So my signing wasnt well, especially memorable, BUT he was very energetic during the PhotoShoots :)

• Like 1

I ended up seeing so many new guests this time that I couldn't really afford to see him (or Andrew) again, much as I wanted to do so! I also missed the start of the DS9 talk due to photoshoots and Avery didn't say anything or react much during the remainder, even when name-checked by Armin. Wish I could have seen the whole talk. However, he was much more alert - and chuckling - in the group photoshoot (which was brilliant and so worth the money)!