Theo's Glittery Cauldron

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm gonna' attempt to explain Ibble Dibble now....

Everyone is called Ibble Dibble - one person is Ibble Dibble 1, another is Ibble Dibble 2, another is Ibble Dibble 3 etc etc

These numbers do not change!!!!

Ok, say I am Ibble Dibble number 1, I would then say...

Ibble Dibble number 1, with no Ibble Dibbles to Ibble Dibble number 3 with no Ibble Dibbles

I can pass to any number I want - I just chose number 3 for this example!!!

So, now I bet you're wondering what the "with no Ibble Dibbles" mean...

An Ibble Dibble is a mark on your face (with a pen or something that can be washed off) that you get when you make a mistake in what you say.

So, eventually people start getting marks on their face and it ends up going like this...

Ibble Dibble number 1, with 8 Ibble Dibbles to Ibble Dibble number 3 (or whatever number you choose) with 6 Ibble Dibbles!!!

You make any mistakes (with words or numbers) and you have to drink and make a mark on your face!!!!

Get it??????

It is hilarious!!!!!! And gets you very pissed LOL

:o;);)

Think you had better run that past me again :o

OK, I'm gonna' attempt to explain Ibble Dibble now....

Everyone is called Ibble Dibble - one person is Ibble Dibble 1, another is Ibble Dibble 2, another is Ibble Dibble 3 etc etc

These numbers do not change!!!!

Ok, say I am Ibble Dibble number 1, I would then say...

Ibble Dibble number 1, with no Ibble Dibbles to Ibble Dibble number 3 with no Ibble Dibbles

I can pass to any number I want - I just chose number 3 for this example!!!

So, now I bet you're wondering what the "with no Ibble Dibbles" mean...

An Ibble Dibble is a mark on your face (with a pen or something that can be washed off) that you get when you make a mistake in what you say.

So, eventually people start getting marks on their face and it ends up going like this...

Ibble Dibble number 1, with 8 Ibble Dibbles to Ibble Dibble number 3 (or whatever number you choose) with 6 Ibble Dibbles!!!

You make any mistakes (with words or numbers) and you have to drink and make a mark on your face!!!!

Get it??????

It is hilarious!!!!!! And gets you very pissed LOL

:(:D:huh:

Think you had better run that past me again :P

I'm glad I'm not the only once confused by this LOL

Well you get a match box and plenty of drinks!!!!!

Then you sit in a circle and take turns to flip the match box, where it lands depends on how much you have to drink, i.e if it lands on its side you have to drink 2 fingers worth of drink, if it lands on the base of the box you have to drink 4 fingers worth of drink and so on so on!!!! Basically you can make up the rules to how much you have to drink, I have not played this for years!!!!!

Well you get a match box and plenty of drinks!!!!!

Then you sit in a circle and take turns to flip the match box, where it lands depends on how much you have to drink, i.e if it lands on its side you have to drink 2 fingers worth of drink, if it lands on the base of the box you have to drink 4 fingers worth of drink and so on so on!!!! Basically you can make up the rules to how much you have to drink, I have not played this for years!!!!!

Sounds good!!!!!

I will remember to bring some matches with me then LOL

Oh and a pack of cards for higher or lower (always gets me wasted)

Slowly now! Read each line one at a time LOL

Oh and Stan - its quite a popular drinking game. I think they played it one of the Big Brothers! Did you watch that? Maybe thats where you know it from?

Anyway, its great fun - as you will all find out!!!!! Hee hee :angel:

yea it might be that, i dunno but it does sound so fimiliar.

Cor away from the forum for 2 weeks and a new nightclub opens up without me!

Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun! :lol:

Take a seat and have a drinkie :P

Funnily enough I am about to have a coffee, I'd love to join you guys for a stronger tipple but I'm working! An ethereal brandy wouldn't go a miss!

Ah well it's tea break time so I'll depart, hope to add a little more later, love the sound of some of those games! :D

Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun! :rolleyes:

Take a seat and have a drinkie :unsure:

Funnily enough I am about to have a coffee, I'd love to join you guys for a stronger tipple but I'm working! An ethereal brandy wouldn't go a miss!

Ah well it's tea break time so I'll depart, hope to add a little more later, love the sound of some of those games! :unsure:

Ok then matey!!!!!!

Have a good cuppa - see ya around here some other time B):D:P

Oh, are you going to C5?

Take a seat and have a drinkie :(

Ah well it's tea break time so I'll depart, hope to add a little more later, love the sound of some of those games! B)

Ok then matey!!!!!!

Have a good cuppa - see ya around here some other time :(:D:D

Oh, are you going to C5?

I can just about guarentee that we will be at C5 on the Friday, we will be going one other day, but depending on the guest days which day it will be. Hubby has just walked in and nodded at that! :P

Take a seat and have a drinkie :(

Ah well it's tea break time so I'll depart, hope to add a little more later, love the sound of some of those games! B)

Ok then matey!!!!!!

Have a good cuppa - see ya around here some other time :D:D:P

Oh, are you going to C5?

I can just about guarentee that we will be at C5 on the Friday, we will be going one other day, but depending on the guest days which day it will be. Hubby has just walked in and nodded at that! :P

LOL!!! The nod of approval - I like it! :(

Well, if you're around either on the Sunday or Monday - might see ya there! :D

pikachu, could you buy me a drink? :D

*makes whatever sounds a sloth makes*

cheers! *drinks coke*

I would imagine a sloth would sound a bit like...

Fffdumnp hssk fffu fffu fffdumnp hssk

Maybe? LOL

great sound effects there theo :P