Theo's Glittery Cauldron

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fifth guest annoucement is...

salma.jpg

SALMA HAYEK!!!

She will be present at the party and available for all question and answer sessions...VIP ticket holders will get her autograph for free!!

She will also be making a special appearance in the LOVE ROOM (only one guest at a time) at the back of the Cauldron :unsure:

I know STAN will be happy about this one...again!!! :huh:

The sixth guest announcement is...

Elijah%20Wood.jpg

ELIJAH WOOD!!!

He will be present at the party and available for all question and answer sessions...VIP ticket holders will get his autograph for free!!

He will also be making a special appearance in the LOVE ROOM (only one guest at a time) at the back of the Cauldron :unsure:

I know DAVEY will happy about this one :huh:

The eighth announcement is...

lucas-news.jpg

GEORGE LUCAS!!!

He will be present at the party and available for all question and answer sessions...VIP ticket holders will get his autograph for free!!

PLUS, special previews of Episode III will be shown on the GIANT SCREENS! :unsure:

Edited by theoden_of_rohan

The ninth guest announcement is...

3_G.jpg

JOHNNY DEPP!!!

He will also be making a special appearance in the LOVE ROOM (only one guest at a time) at the back of the Cauldron :unsure:

I know JEZ (presuming she is coming) will happy about this one :huh:

The tenth and final guest announcement is...

u2.jpg

U2!!!

U2 have agreed to provide the musical entertainment for the Cauldron's party tomorrow, and will of course also be available for question and answer sessions...VIP ticket holders will get their autographs free!!

BONO will also making a special appearance in the LOVE ROOM (only one guest at a time) at the back of the Cauldron :huh:

I know VAMPS will be happy about this one :D

ooooh excited i have my party frock all ironed and ready to wear :P

Hahaha, good good - you are a VIP after all!!! :unsure::D

well of course i am a VIP!!! and i didnt tell ya this but i have put the cost of my designer dress on the Cauldrons account :lol:

ooooh excited i have my party frock all ironed and ready to wear :o

Hahaha, good good - you are a VIP after all!!! :unsure::D

well of course i am a VIP!!! and i didnt tell ya this but i have put the cost of my designer dress on the Cauldrons account :lol:

Oooh hahahahahhahaha, have you now????

Well, seeing as though you have been such a loyal customer, I think we'll let you get away with it! :P

BREAKING NEWS!!!

We are pleased to announce that an eleventh guest has confirmed their appearance at the party...

009_221-012.jpg

LIAM NEESON!!!

He will be available for all question and answer sessions...and VIP ticket holders will get his autograph for free!!!!

:huh: