Guest Requests for HW5

buffy2k

I think it would be good to try and get guests that have already been to the earlier Hallowhedon cons, as there are quite a lot of fans who have just started going to these cons and I wish I had been at the first two cause I wouold LOVE to meet James Marsters! Maybe some actors from Firefly too. My top three who I would definately want to meet would be James Marsters, Sean Mayer and Seth Green =)

i wouldn't worry James is generally here at least once a year for something (this is the first year he has not been to the uk at least once a year in over 10 years), Sean Maher was here in the uk a few weeks ago and has been signed up to HW before but had to cancel so he may be asked again and Seth Green has never done a UK con, he does promo stuff when he has to in the US but generally from what i have heard does not like the idea of people charging for autos so has never done a full weekend con as such that i know of (though we live in hope one day)!

Edited by buffy2k

• 2 weeks later...

i wouldn't worry James is generally here at least once a year for something (this is the first year he has not been to the uk at least once a year in over 10 years), Sean Maher was here in the uk a few weeks ago and has been signed up to HW before but had to cancel so he may be asked again and Seth Green has never done a UK con, he does promo stuff when he has to in the US but generally from what i have heard does not like the idea of people charging for autos so has never done a full weekend con as such that i know of (though we live in hope one day)!

Maybe Seth could come and sign for free, then? :dance: LOL!I I would LOVE to see James Marsters again! He's just amazing!

• Like 1

Hi,

Is there any possibility in getting Camden Toy to come along to Hallowhedon 5, with the cancellation of Amy Acker? I've been speaking to Camden today, and he said that he'd happily do the event! :dance:

Camden plays the lead Gentleman in "Hush", Gnarl in "Same Time, Same Place", The Prince of Lies in Angel's "Why We Fight", and the main Ubervamp from various episodes of Buffy season seven.

Edited by Shangel
  • Like 1