Chevron 8.0 - TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

With an awesome line up of guests announced, including David Hewlett, Paul McGillion, Corin Nemec, David Nykl, Dan Shea, and more to be announced, Chevron 8.0 tickets have already sold well at the last Chevron event. If you didn't get a chance to buy them on the day they are now available from our online store HERE!

With more that half the gold tickets already sold be sure to get yours as soon as you can! :dance:

• Showmasters Admin

Hello, I see that you put packs Absentee in sale. You can say to me when you send packs Asbentee when the convention is ended please?

Because I do not have news concerning a pack Absentee that I bought for Hallowhedon 4? Thanks

You will usually get your absentee pack 10-15 working days after the show has finished. You should have your Hallowhedon one very soon as they have all been posted now.

Hello, I see that you put packs Absentee in sale. You can say to me when you send packs Asbentee when the convention is ended please?

Because I do not have news concerning a pack Absentee that I bought for Hallowhedon 4? Thanks

You will usually get your absentee pack 10-15 working days after the show has finished. You should have your Hallowhedon one very soon as they have all been posted now.

Thank you very much for your answer , Showmasters :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I ask a question about tickets I know it a way off yet before we have to start worrying about the registration letters being sent out

but at the last event for the first time I queued up in the morning and paid cash for g21 and was wondering how this worked if god forbid there was any issue, as normally I book online so I can actually see my order in my account page of the online shop

with this I just got a piece of paper with the amount paid the date paid and chevron 8 written on it I know that loads of people get their tickets at the events so I intellectually understand that there is not normally an issue but I am what my friends call a worry wart so does it work the same way and we get letters sent to us or do we need to bring the receipt to the event?

Many thanks david

:smile:

you should get your letter the week of the convention. reciepts given out at the conventions or printed out on line are just as proof of purchase and are there for you encase your letter doesnt come to you in time. i always print out my proof of perchase and bring it along to the convention as a back up encase when i get there there are any problems. if you are unsure you can do the same withyour written reciept you got. hope this helps.

• Like 1

Any help would be appreciated with a question.

Due to funds and MK I will not be able to make this event for the full weekend. Are day tickets available? Could I paick up a ticket on the actual day I am going?

Sorry but there are no specific day tickets. Just the various Standard/Silver/Gold/VIP options for the whole weekend event.