C8.0 Website - online now!

slaycandy

It's a very nice webside SJ but don't suppose you could give us an estimation on when tickets can be purchased, been pressing refresh for about an hour now... :poki:

Go on, you know you want too :whistling:

She may want to but SJ looks after the various websites not the online shop and therefore probably won't know the exact time. All I can suggest in the meantime is stock up on food/drink and hit refresh. Sorry :smile:

Edit: Just found this

Hi there,

Tickets for Chevron 8.0 will be on sale by the end of today! :dance:

Gold tickets are already almost two thirds sold out and I know there have been quite a few enquiries about purchasing as soon as they are available online so please do bear that in mind if wanting gold. There are only 150 gold tickets and we will not be adding anymore as to do so would make the drinks reception too overcrowded as just one reason!! :smile:

Thanks

Mark :smile:

Edited by 1of2

It's a very nice webside SJ but don't suppose you could give us an estimation on when tickets can be purchased, been pressing refresh for about an hour now... :poki:

Go on, you know you want too :whistling:

She may want to but SJ looks after the various websites not the online shop and therefore probably won't know the exact time. All I can suggest in the meantime is stock up on food/drink and hit refresh. Sorry :smile:

Edit: Just found this

Hi there,

Tickets for Chevron 8.0 will be on sale by the end of today! :dance:

Gold tickets are already almost two thirds sold out and I know there have been quite a few enquiries about purchasing as soon as they are available online so please do bear that in mind if wanting gold. There are only 150 gold tickets and we will not be adding anymore as to do so would make the drinks reception too overcrowded as just one reason!! :smile:

Thanks

Mark :smile:

Think we all saw that, hence the multi refreshing! lol

When my boyfriend gets back from the pub I'll have to ask him to do the evening shift, I can't sit here any longer!!

Don't know if its just me, but on the website I've got all the links and the countdown appearing on the righthand side and intermingling with the other text and pictures instead of the the links etc appearing on the left...

its the same for me.

• Like 1

@ SJ, have you got any banners for the con that just have the guests on and not the background image from Stargate? I'm wanting to advertise the con on my Jason Momoa facebook fan page (which has nearly 14,500 fans on so would get seen!) so I'm looking for an image to use as a "cover image". last time I sort of Paint'd the one from the website but it comes out squashed and it's better advertising if it's the guest line-up and not just an image from Stargate.

it came out like this last time https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jason-Momoa/26344405491

cheers

sah xx

• 5 months later...

Probably a little late to say but the Forums link on the website links to the Chevron 7.9 forum instead of this one :smile:

Edit - that is the Forums link on the left hand side not the main menu one

Kriss :smile:

Edited by SciFiKriss