Hotel Code - check web link in 1st post

darkrecall

Like most people I like to get my Hotel booked early on to ensure I am in the Con Hotel...

Any word on the code for this?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just to save people scrolling down.

This is the link to the hotel page on the website, check here for the code, it will appear there as soon as it is ready..

it is the safest way to book the venue hotel rather than independently

http://massiveevents.../info.php?venue

Rhianydd

Edited by Rhianydd
to add a little info for those looking for code

I'd give them time to get this all sorted, it's only been a few days.

From what I recall for the last Chevron held at Hilton, it was January before the code went up.

I'd guess they'll see how many people book over the next couple of weeks so they can let the hotel know roughly how many rooms they'll need.

Hope this helps everyone, If you shop at tesco's you can trade in your £10 tesco club card voucher for a £30 Hilton hotel voucher. Thats what ive done and it really cuts the cost down.

fantastic i do shop at tesco and to be honest i've never thought about the club card points ... i'd better find out how to trade in some vou :smile: chers Edited by david111066

• 3 weeks later...

what is the number to call and book a room at the hilton?

I would wait until the code is available. That way you are booking through Massive Events and covered.

The link to the hotel page on the website is below, I would check that periodically until the code is available.

http://massiveevents.co.uk/chevron80/info.php?venue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would guess that the hotel just returned from their Christmas holidays after having a very busy holiday period before that. At least that's the way things have been working around here, people only started to get in the office today.

The mods have followed up with the office and I am sure the code will be posted soon.

So, if you've already booked are you saying that you don't get the convention rates?

Further, are you saying that there's no point in booking the hotel till the code is available if you *want* the convention rates?

A little confused here to say the least...

With so much time gone by since the rate was negotiated, I'm a bit concerned at the delay to release a booking code... Like one of the other forum members stated above I don't want to find out when the code is finally released that there are no rooms left... Frustrating this is... :D

• Like 1

So, if you've already booked are you saying that you don't get the convention rates?

No, you will not get the convention rates. Only booking under the convention code get it.

Further, are you saying that there's no point in booking the hotel till the code is available if you *want* the convention rates?

Correct.

With so much time gone by since the rate was negotiated, I'm a bit concerned at the delay to release a booking code... Like one of the other forum members stated above I don't want to find out when the code is finally released that there are no rooms left... Frustrating this is... :D

The hotel is a very huge place. There is definitely no need to worry.

hi guy any news on the hotel code? this is the only convention at the moment i have not been able to pre book, the metropole is a very large hotel but it does get booked extremely quickly as i have to use this particular hotel for other meetings so i do know that and would like to get my room booked for chevron getting ridiculous on waiting and the site still saying still to be announced is not helping please get this info up soon as in next week or so. thank you

hi guy any news on the hotel code? this is the only convention at the moment i have not been able to pre book, the metropole is a very large hotel but it does get booked extremely quickly as i have to use this particular hotel for other meetings so i do know that and would like to get my room booked for chevron getting ridiculous on waiting and the site still saying still to be announced is not helping please get this info up soon as in next week or so. thank you

It won't sell out in the normal sense. There are a block of rooms allocated to Massive Events. They should not be able to be booked by non-attendees who do not have the, as of yet unreleased, code.

• 2 weeks later...