Costume's

raiden58237

Well speaking for myself I got through 13 costumes this time and that was with only 4 guests....guess I'm going to need a bigger car lol.

I have 2 costumes that have never seen the light of day plus a good 7 or so I havent used recently so thats a good starting point, me thinks, but I think ebay will get some abuse as soon as my bank balance recovers....

Well speaking for myself I got through 13 costumes this time and that was with only 4 guests....guess I'm going to need a bigger car lol.

I have 2 costumes that have never seen the light of day plus a good 7 or so I havent used recently so thats a good starting point, me thinks, but I think ebay will get some abuse as soon as my bank balance recovers....

What costumes do you have?

I'm just going to stick with my SGA Sheppard one but perhaps add a few more details and things to make it better. It was the first time I wore it at 7.9 but it seemed to work ok.

• Like 2

I'm just going to stick with my SGA Sheppard one but perhaps add a few more details and things to make it better. It was the first time I wore it at 7.9 but it seemed to work ok.

Loved your Sheppard costume!

• Like 2

Loved your Sheppard costume!

Me too! :D

Unfortunately I have too many costumes - the penalty forbeing an ebaying airsofter I suppose lol.

When I was storing my costumes in the loft I stumbled on another costume that has never been to a con so it will be in the running for 8.0 given the right guests....

As for what is in the packing list for 8.0 I always have one or two costumes that even my mate Brian doesnt know about until I wear them to a party or a photoshoot or even a guest signing :)

I did enjoy the John Sheppard black costume you wore on stage and had to laugh when you put the sunglasses on :)

Edited by Darkrecall