Tickets

Davrock

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

Tickets for Chevron 8.0 will be on sale by the end of today! :dance:

Gold tickets are already almost two thirds sold out and I know there have been quite a few enquiries about purchasing as soon as they are available online so please do bear that in mind if wanting gold. There are only 150 gold tickets and we will not be adding anymore as to do so would make the drinks reception too overcrowded as just one reason!! :smile:

Thanks

Mark :smile:

• Like 2

Hi there,

Tickets for Chevron 8.0 will be on sale by the end of today! :dance:

Gold tickets are already almost two thirds sold out and I know there have been quite a few enquiries about purchasing as soon as they are available online so please do bear that in mind if wanting gold. There are only 150 gold tickets and we will not be adding anymore as to do so would make the drinks reception too overcrowded as just one reason!! :smile:

Thanks

Mark :smile:

Will you be introducing a level between Gold and VIP (platinum?) ?

Something that I've just noticed from the web-site regarding the autographs.

Site says up to six guests; if there are eight to ten guests, then will this be simply six out of the eight to ten (one per guest obviously) or will it be a specified six guests ?

Or will it be all guests for silver\gold ?

I spoke to someone at the con and they said that you would still get all the autographs and such for your tickets. This is the first con where they are planning to have so many guests so I don't think that have made this clear yet.

Edited by flubber2kool

I spoke to someone at the con and they said that you would still get all the autographs and such for your tickets. This is the first con where they are planning to have so many guests so I don't think that have made this clear yet.

It is the first Chevron planned to have this many guests. Not the first ME event though. The Hub events quite often had more than 8 guests. Off the top of my head I think 12 was the most.

At those events the autographs were extended to include any beyond the six stated as per the website. I will seek clarification for this event.

It is the first Chevron planned to have this many guests. Not the first ME event though. The Hub events quite often had more than 8 guests. Off the top of my head I think 12 was the most.

At those events the autographs were extended to include any beyond the six stated as per the website. I will seek clarification for this event.

Sorry. I meant to say the first Chevron con to do this. Didn't mean to infer it was the first con that you have ever done with this amount of guests.

Edited by flubber2kool