Sign in to follow this  
Miss Ragamuffin

Once Upon A Time guest wish list!

Seeing as we already have a great Grimm guest I thought we could al post who we really want to see from OUAT!

For me I'd love to have David Anders - Dr Whale and Sebastian Stan - Jefferson but i'd happily have anyone from the show there as there is so many good charters/cast members!

• Like 1

Colin O'Donoghue!!! I do love me some pirate!! :wub2:

• Like 1

Get me some Jamie Dornan, please :D or David Anders, Josh Dallas, Sebastina Stan...any guy basically :D

• Like 2

I'd love to have Josh Dallas! It's my dream! But Colin O'Donoghue is a very good choice too! :)

• Like 1

My dream Line up would be: Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan, Eion Bailey, Colin O'Donoghue, Josh Dallas, Ginnifer Goodwin, Lana Parrilla, Meghan Ory, David Anders, Noah Bean and Robert Carlyle.

• Like 1

Josh Dallas is my number one wish; apart from him, I'd be happy with pretty much anyone from OUAT just 'cause I love the show so darn much :D

Not booking a ticket until some OUAT'ers are announced!

• Like 1

Sarah Bolger :smile: :smile: :smile: shes done book signings in london before so she likes signing events .

Edited by loveamyadams

with the new cast members I would love to meet Colin O'Donoghue maybe he could bring his band with him, I love conventions that have a gig for one of the evenings, it's a great way to find new bands and how I was introduced to Molotov Jukebox at Muggle Mayhem who I have since seen recently on their UK tour so it works well for the bands as well. Sarah Bolger or Jamie Chung would also be welcome additions both have joined twitter and seem to enjoy the fan interaction it brings.

• Like 1

Rumpelstilskin / Charming / Jefferson / Pinocchio / Hook!!!!!!! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling::thumbup: :thumbup: :angel:

• Like 1

Rumpelstilskin / Charming / Jefferson / Pinocchio / Hook!!!!!!! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling::thumbup: :thumbup: :angel:

you missed The Huntsman/Graham! oh and Phillip if we are going to go for a kill us all with gorgeousness convention!!
  • Like 2

I would love to see Jamie Dornan, Colin O'Donoghue, Lana Parrilla, Meghan Ory, Amy Acker

but really any main cast from ouat would be amazing as all seem to be Really fan-friendly

• Like 1

GRumpy. Maleficent. EVil Queen. Emma.Snow. Charming. Oh hell anyone from OUAT let's face it!!!

• Like 2

I would LOVE to meet All the main cast.

Also Rachel Shelly aka Milah.

tumblr_mcawx6a9fe1qkzifeo1_500.gif

Met her at a different uk convention a few years back and shes really nice and friendly to meet.

It would be great to get some OUAT stuff signed by her (Plus shes done cons before :thumbup: )

Edited by Pouiy Ikesz

I'm happy with anyone you get from Once Upon a Time. They're all a great cast! :thumbup:

I'd be happy to meet any of the cast really. But especially Sebastian Stan, Jamie Dornan or Colin O'Donoghue (for obvious reasons ;D) and Lana Parrilla because she's just so wonderful :)