Guest Suggestions

Inga

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

a lot of people are asking for Tim Guinee - just wandered why specifically as he's only been in 3 episodes and the Ark of Truth, according to imdb.com (had to look him up :blush:

also maybe people could also suggest people SM/ME have not had before otherwise get a lot of repeat guests :WINCE: of course, some repeat guests rock such as the ever awesome David Blue :wub2: met him 3x, PA'd for him twice and would still be soo happy if he came back ^_^

surfy sah xx :angel:

"who could we get?" really? come on! SGU is full of amazing actresses! :angel::whistling:

and these are just the main ones!

Elyse Levesque aka Chloe

Alaina Huffman aka TJ (some one whom I very much want to meet having missed her a few years ago :crying:)

Jennifer Spence aka Lisa Park

Julia Benson aka Venessa James (met her last year in Vancouver and she was soo amazing :smile:)

Ming-Na aka Camile

Julie McNiven aka Ginn

Louise Lombard aka Gloria Rush (also CSI and NCIS :wub:)

Reiko Aylesworth aka Sharon (also 24 :D)

Glynis Davies aka Maryann Wallace

Ona Grauer aka Emily Young

of course not to mention people such as JEWEL STAITE :wub: would love to hear her talk about SGA (as well as Firefly of course :wub:)

surfy sah xx

supporter of BRING US SGU GUESTS :thumbup:

this suggestion post brought to you from the Ladies of Stargate thread

and the best thing is? ALL of these guests with the exception of Jewel and Julie McNiven would be 1st time SM/ME guests :clap:

surfy sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

is there much chance of another guest??

At 7.9 when it was announced, they said they were hoping for 8 - 10 guests. Clearly such things depend on ticket sales, but if the rate the Gold tickets were selling is any indication, I would imagine it's still possible. Especially as Corin is no longer able to come. Just speculating, obviously.

Seeing as there hasnt been any announcement since the start of novembre last year wich is now 5 months ago i hope soon some more announcements will come. Are planning to go to my first UK convention this year and will be this one or LFCC but with the speed of conventions being cancelld etc on this forum im very hesistant to buy a ticket to chevron when seeing not alot happening, just cant afford to risk it also being cancelld or something. Its good to hear though that the gold tickets are almost sold out as it increases the chance of the convention to actually happen as planned.

Seeing as there hasnt been any announcement since the start of novembre last year wich is now 5 months ago i hope soon some more announcements will come. Are planning to go to my first UK convention this year and will be this one or LFCC but with the speed of conventions being cancelld etc on this forum im very hesistant to buy a ticket to chevron when seeing not alot happening, just cant afford to risk it also being cancelld or something. Its good to hear though that the gold tickets are almost sold out as it increases the chance of the convention to actually happen as planned.

Not a single Chevron event has been cancelled. It is an established series of events. All the events that have failed so far have been new events that didn't even start off. Unless an asteroid hits the Hilton or the next volcano erupts and cancels overseas flights Chevron is not going to be cancelled.

latest guests suguestions in top 4 are-

claudia black with 20 votes

david blue with 12 votes

cliff simon with 11 votes

robert carlyle with 10 votes

please showmaster TRY to get atleast 1 of these people (you've got david before so it can't be that hard to get him again?)