What party themes would you like to see

MojoeDark

hows about a militery party- then we could dress in BDU's. Or a summer BBQ as it will be the beginning of summer and maby if we did this on showmaster could maby have a BBQ and people pay for it.prehaps a stargazine party and decorate the hall with stars afterall the start are the suns of distant planets.

I enjoyed the Sunday quiz at 7.9 and wouldnt mind the theme for it to be "Other Sci Fi" sort of ties in with some of the questions lol

As for Friday night perhaps a Baddies themed night would work for all three incarnations of Stargate.

Saturday night, as the main party night, should be something to encourage some of the guests down to join us......I am open to suggestions

• Like 1

I enjoyed the Sunday quiz at 7.9 and wouldnt mind the theme for it to be "Other Sci Fi" sort of ties in with some of the questions lol

As for Friday night perhaps a Baddies themed night would work for all three incarnations of Stargate.

Saturday night, as the main party night, should be something to encourage some of the guests down to join us......I am open to suggestions

I really enjoyed the Sunday Pub Quiz Night as well. It was a much better cool down to a very busy weekend. Could do with more of a sci fi theme though ;-)

• Like 2

I really enjoyed the Sunday Pub Quiz Night as well. It was a much better cool down to a very busy weekend. Could do with more of a sci fi theme though ;-)

I enjoyed it too, much more my kind of party as I can't properly take part in the usual type of party if i want to last the weekend and get home in one piece! Also finaly found a use for all those random sci fi facts in my head. Agree that more of a sci fi theme for the whole quiz could be good. :)

*waves at Ophelia* :WAVE:

Edited by GiddyGateGirl

As long as there's a ball pool there I don't care what the theme is

A ball pool would be great :thumbup:

Ball Pool!! Ball Pool!! Ball Pool!!

That's supposed to be me chanting :-)

:thumbup:

I just want a ball pit so I can swim around in it then suddenly jump and yell Bazinga!

Hey everyone! Its me again!

Just an idea, instead of basing the parties on just one part of a series why not base each night on the entire series. So Friday night can be SG1, Saturday night can be SGA and Sunday can be SGU. That way everyone can have a chance to cosplay at least one because not everyone has a costume from each series. Just something you could possibly do :)

• Like 1