Get Alyssa Milano to LFCC?

EmmaJane

Get Alyssa Milano to LFCC!  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants to meet Alyssa at LFCC?

• Yes, definitely want to, would be amazing! Autographs and Photoshoots.
    • Not so much, wouldn't pay to meet her.
    • No, definitely not, I'm not a fan.

Alyssa Milano is popping up all over the guest suggestions and no wonder because she truly is amazing! I have had a small rant about her, being my idol, on my profile but I think everyone else should voice why they love her and how badly she should come to LFCC!

Edited by EmmaJane
  • Like 2

you guys need to calm down with the Charmed requests.

Seriously. I've been here for like one week and all I see is Alyssa Milano-Rose McGowan-Charmed in every single thread of this board. and it's always the same people posting insistently.

anyway I'm pretty sure the people organizing this event saw your requests already. I'm telling you it's impossible not to notice them since they're all over the place

and besides you already got Holly Marie Combs and that other dude. so calm down. okay? thnx

Oh my goodness. I was lucky enough to go this year and meet both Holly Marie Combs and Brian Krause. I have to admit, I was totally fangirling inside. Brian Krause was so nice!!! But if Alyssa Milano were to go next year... Wow, I don't know what I'd do. I'd find a way there regardless! If they got Julian McMahon to sit next to her, I might die from hapiness. I'd have gotten to meet Piper and Leo and then Pheobe and Cole! :)

Anyways, just wanted to add that I think this is a wonderful idea if at all possible. It would be worth it obviously, as there are numerous people who would go to see her.

Also, there is no need to be rude. If you don't want to read about excited fans who just want to meed their idol don't click on the topic. Thank you!

• Like 1

WELL it's hard to ignore you when you don't limit yourselves to keep your spamming in one thread.

not sure you're capable of reading right but like i said It is everywhere.

and it is annoying.

and you know what. a lot of people don't even know who melissa melano is.

as a matter of fact, you are the only people that know who she is, Charmed fans.

and you don't even have 10 posts on this board. and the only posts you do have are all about requesting melissa melano and more chramed people

i don't know guys. it's pretty obvious you didn't even know anything about this convention until they got that Charmed girl

somehow (well, probably thanks to the internetz) you found out about Holly Marcia Combs coming to the UK. and you got all excited and you went to see her. and you probably didn't even care about the other guests who attended the con. You just wanted to see the Charmed girl

and you did. and now that you've found out that you can actually suggest attendees for the con you and your troop of Charmed trolls are spamming the hell out of this poor board with your "suggestions"

everybody's got it. mk?

now you can go back to your Charmed boards (where you can freely gush all about your precious show) and leave this one alone

Edited by Tyson_C

WELL it's hard to ignore you when you don't limit yourselves to keep your spamming in one thread.

not sure you're capable of reading right but like i said It is everywhere.

and it is annoying.

and you know what. a lot of people don't even know who melissa melano is.

as a matter of fact, you are the only people that know who she is, Charmed fans.

and you don't even have 10 posts on this board. and the only posts you do have are all about requesting melissa melano and more chramed people

i don't know guys. it's pretty obvious you didn't even know anything about this convention until they got that Charmed girl

somehow (well, probably thanks to the internetz) you found out about Holly Marcia Combs coming to the UK. and you got all excited and you went to see her. and you probably didn't even care about the other guests who attended the con. You just wanted to see the Charmed girl

and you did. and now that you've found out that you can actually suggest attendees for the con you and your troop of Charmed trolls are spamming the hell out of this poor board with your "suggestions"

everybody's got it. mk?

now you can go back to your Charmed boards (where you can freely gush all about your precious show) and leave this one alone

Please show some respect to other forum members.

They are entitled to post guest requests. Even multiple requests for the same guest.

Charmed fans are very welcome on this forum.

Moving On....It is possible to get Alyssa to LFCC, she has done signings for Charmed, Pathology, Safe at Home book signing or her Touch clothing line signings. I'm not a fan of hers due to Charmed, its who she is a person, especially her humanitarian work and her personal beliefs. Didn't mean for the topic of Alyssa to be so annoying but I thought that if I could prove she is wanted at LFCC '13, I could send her the link to the forum on Twitter and hope she has a look. LFCC has all sorts of film and TV stars for all the different people who attend, we may not all like the same people but at least Showmasters try to accommodate for every fan. And I'm sure every Charmed fan is also a fan of other TV shows not just Charmed.

I'm not a Charmed fan at all (never saw a single episode!) but i still would love to meet Alyssa Milano.

I'm amazed that some people don't even know her to the point they're calling her Melissa :WINCE:

She was just a main cast member in the "Who's the Boss?" tv show, also played with Schwarzie himself in the movie "Commando", and those are just a small part of her filmography.

She would definitely be an interesting guest to have, even not considering she played in Charmed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...