Chevron 7.9 Schedule

Too Tall

Thanks for posting this.

My only concern with this appears to be the low ticket numbers. I thought that MS alone would have attracted more ticket sales. I hope that this is not a bad sign of things to come.

See you all on Friday x

I don't think it's MS alone...times are hard, there are lots of other SM/ME events to split money on and this particular Chevron has been very quiet on the promo side imho...shame because Michael is worth his weight in gold....but 4 guests is a very small number compared with the previous 2 or 3 ...sad times... :(

• Like 1

I don't think it's MS alone...times are hard, there are lots of other SM/ME events to split money on and this particular Chevron has been very quiet on the promo side imho...shame because Michael is worth his weight in gold....but 4 guests is a very small number compared with the previous 2 or 3 ...sad times... :(

Agreed. Let's hope we have an 8.0?

Thanks for posting this.

My only concern with this appears to be the low ticket numbers. I thought that MS alone would have attracted more ticket sales. I hope that this is not a bad sign of things to come.

See you all on Friday x

Unfortunately due to a change of date another event for a different show by another organiser is the same weekend. I'd originally inteneded to do both that event and this one, and had already bought my ticket for that one when the event was moved. I'm one of four people I know who are going to try and do 'half and half' - one event on the Sat and the other on the Sun. I wonder if there are more people who found they had to choose betweeen. I'm mad enough to pay for a full weekend ticket even though I'll only be in attendance one day, but I'm guessing not everyone is as crazy as me :rolleyes:

I for one hope to do more (exclusively!) Chevron events in the future :smile:

Is there a price for extra photo shoot with Michael Shanks?

yeah, any chance of letting us know extra photo and autograph prices so we can plan how much to bring? I'll need to get a few extra autographs at least from a couple of the guests. Group photo price is good, I do like those.

Arcane, I had the same problem. I did Hallowhedon 4 last weekend and doing a big holiday next year so won't be able to go to as many conventions as I'd like to. I'm really hoping these conventions keep going I LOVE going and always look forward to it. Massive Events are the best company for these so really hoping they keep going

Having the auction in the evening is a bit different but hey should still be interesting.
That is normal for most ME events. All of the Chevron events have had the auction as the last stage activity of the Saturday with start times varying from around 5pm to 6pm.