Thank you!

CosmicAvatar

I really enjoyed the weekend, thanks to all concerned. Nicky, J Kristine and her husband john were all brilliant and hung out in ther hotel and pub (thanks for the McDonalds last night too). I actually loved the atmosphere you get with a smaller con, this was one of my best this year and a lot of fun, it was nice the guests could go do what they wanted here, there were based in the hotel not across the road and none of the fans harrassed them either it was really good all round.

The hall decorations for Saturday were great too & there were some fatastic costumes about. Hotel very accommodating this time we even got free parking today & we were all well fed by the pheasant as always. I particularly enjoyed the OMWF showing last night and thanks to the person handing out the band candy too.

Always a pleasure to catch with friends at our annual event and meet lots of lovely newbies this weekend too.

looking forward to next year and await the guest announcements with interest with the changes i just hope it all works out ok. Thanks to all the crew as well who work so hard and are always so friendly.

Edited by buffy2k

It was a fantastic weekend! Atmosphere at a smaller con is always so much more relaxed and I think the guests were more relaxed as well. Kristine, J and Nick were all amazing, funny and kind. As always the crew were great as well

Roll on next year!

Big thank you to all the crew and all the people at Hallowheedon 4. It was so nice to get away from all life's problems just for a weekend and have a great time.All the crew made us feel as if we were part of one big family and the atmosphere from all the other con geeks made it so you could start a conversation with anyone.all the star guests were wonderfully and it was nice to see that they seemed to enjoy the convention as much as we did.Missing everyone already and for a convention that is a mark of how good this convention was. Good times and Happy Memories what more could anyone want.