Latest Guest Announcement - JENNIFER CALVERT

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce our latest guest for Chevron

JENNIFER CALVERT - Ren'al

Ren'al was a Tok'ra symbiote and a member of the Tok'ra High Council. She travelled to Stargate Command to inform Major General George S. Hammond that, though their plan to destroy Apophis' fleet by causing Vorash's sun to go supernova was successful, no trace of SG-1 or Jacob Carter/Selmak had been found. (SG1: "Enemies")

Ren'al briefed the SGC on an upcoming summit of the Goa'uld System Lords and the Tok'ra's plan to assassinate them using symbiote poison. When the Tok'ra base on Revanna came under attack by Anubis' minion Zipacna, Re'nal was killed by falling debris. (SG1: "Summit", "Last Stand")

Ren%27al.jpg

renal2-1.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0130810/

Shame really, the buzz and excitement at 7.8 when Michael was announced has been sadly lacking in the build up to this... :( .am sure it will be a great event with the guests we have and the wonderful fans that are coming....would be nice to see a couple more guests to "beef up" the list though for sure....

Fantastic news about a new guest. I was at the Con when Ben and Chris cancelled, and people were disappointed with the guest's that replaced them. Those guest turned out to be wonderfully funny and charismatic and a real treat. Sometimes it's the less well known stars who are the real gems of the weekend. Meeting Michael is going to be fantastic, and I am really looking forward to meeting Bill and Patrick, but they are the well known stars and everyone will be flocking round them, it's the lesser known stars that turn out to be really interesting.

Can't wait...

Would be happy with a 5th guest as well.

Ok, this is a guest announcement thread. Please remember that guests and agents read this forum

If you have no interest in a guest then there is no need to comment in their announcement thread. If you wish to discuss the overall line up then please create a separate thread and let's keep this one on topic.

Thanks.

I agree that it is usually the "minor" guests that give the best value at these cons.

I have been to the previous 5 Chevrons and have never met a guest "Star" or "minor" that has been a disappointment.

I am so over-excited about meeting Michael, Patrick & Bill that I don't think that my old ticker could stand another main character anyway!!

• Like 1

Great guest really looking forward to seeing her.

how can you not be excited about someone who has been in holby, red dwarf (one of my favourite episodes) , merlin, earthsea, the bill and played Lauren bacall in the fast show .. wow

:clap: :clap: many thanks

Edited by david111066
  • Like 1

Great guest really looking forward to seeing her.

how can you not be excited about someone who has been in holby, red dwarf (one of my favourite episodes) , merlin, earthsea, the bill and played Lauren bacall in the fast show .. wow

:clap: :clap: many thanks

Agree totally, she has done so much stuff, especially here in the UK, and I'm sure she has loads of stories to tell

Pretty sure Patrick Gilmore was in SGU!

Yep and really looking forward to meeting him too. And getting another autograph on my SGU script :) Just wish I'd got it in time for the last Chevron with Peter Kelamis, who was also great fun and told a really funny story about the filming of the episode my script is from so iwish he'd seen it.

I'm happy with all the guests. Sure big names are great but I've yet to be disappointed by anyone I've met whether they were in one episode or all of them. They all have interesting stories to bring and I like SG-1, Atlantis and SGU so maybe easy to please. Would be great to have one more but I guess it's maybe too late now.

Edited by Rockstar6662

I remembered the name Spatz but for the life of me couldn't remember the show until

I would've been 5 or 6 when this show was out.

I feel old now, I remember watching it!!

Never heard of it but then i'd just finished university and was in my first job when it was on. So I am old :)