Party Themes - What do you want?

showmasters

Some possible ideas I've been thinking about:

Escape from the asylum: to mark Alice's time in there. Alice fans can come as Alice or you could get super creative and come as a patient. Could get quite scary I suppose!

1950s America: Alice and Jasper meeting in a diner in Philadelphia (I think that's right?) I think this would be a cool era party: rockabilly dresses, candy and popcorn, Grease anyone?

1980s America: Although not directly attached to the saga, just an excuse to go Rock of Ages like. The vampires were all alive during that time so people can come as Rock n Roll Emmett, Carlisle, Alice etc... Can anyone imagine Carlisle trying to blend in with a mullet wig or something? Add the awesome music and you got a great party!

Ancient Greece: The Volturi were all sired around this time. Gods and monsters anyone?

Wolf theme parties are tricky although I know they are in quite popular demand...

La Push beach party: Has been done before but way back at ET1 so may be cool to resurrect this theme. People came in swimwear, Native American clothes, raincoats and wellies or as wolves. Lots of options.

Claire's birthday party: Including the make-up and tiaras and fairy wands that Quil got subjected to. I'm not sure how this could be made different from the Renesmee birthday party theme though.

Bonfire/Council Meeting: Dress up as a council elder and tell the tribal stories from old. Stand around a bonfire (fake - fire safety) and recall the Quileute history: dress up as the Cold One and the Cold Woman, tribal villagers, the Third Wife etc...

These are just a few thoughts. I'll keep thinking on it :)

• Like 1