Guest Cancellation - Sean Maher

Massive Events

It's a real shame Sean can't make it as he is really lovely but J and Nick are awesome and great fun, usually they like to party as much as us! I hear Kristine is lovely too so I'm sure we will all still have a great time.

Please do try and get Sean Maher again for one of your events as he is worth the wait!

Insert expletive of choice!!!!

Kinda suspected something like this would happen with DSTL clearly taking up so much time.

What has DSTL got to do with Sean's work commitments?

Insert expletive of choice!!!!

Kinda suspected something like this would happen with DSTL clearly taking up so much time.

What has DSTL got to do with Sean's work commitments?

My thoughts exactly. We do not even know when Massive Events were informed. Edited by Elmo Blues

I am disappointed because I bought a Premium ABSENTEE pack and then I would not have his autograph: (

is what I have offered something more in my pack to replace Sean's autograph?

I will enquire.

good evening, do you have some news about what I have on something more Offered in my pack instead of Sean's autograph?

good evening, do you have some news about what I have on something more Offered in my pack instead of Sean's autograph?

Sorry but I have not received a reply yet.

ok. On my command of my absentee premium pack, I left a message saying that I would like a personalized autograph and I said my name.

Do you think they will do after the cancellation of Sean and saw the extras they offer to people who can go to the convention??

Sorry but I have not received a reply yet.

ok. On my command of my absentee premium pack, I left a message saying that I would like a personalized autograph and I said my name.

Do you think they will do after the cancellation of Sean and saw the extras they offer to people who can go to the convention??

Sorry, but the mods have no knowledge how the absentee packs will be handled.