This is just to say what a truly wonderful genuine person she is - and still so so beautiful!

She really did understand its expensive and was happy for a cheeky photo when getting things signed.

If possible please pass on our thanks to her personally. Such a lovely lady and if she is ever at any other event i will go just to see her!

Dorn was so aloof i actually said 'you still in character' Spiner laughed and to his credit Dorn did smile and say he is Worf in the mornings.

can i have a whoop whoop for Nana!!!

• Like 2

She was lovely and spoke with us outside the convention along with a few others who were in our hotel, we saw her and the others in the evenings and at breakfast.

Who needs to pay for VIP?????

In honesty, I did feel like a stalker though as I kept bumping into them, in the lifts, at breakfast, the bar and walking over to the Excel

• Like 1

This is just to say what a truly wonderful genuine person she is - and still so so beautiful!

Thrilled to finally get to meet her, though I meant to ask her about her role in Torchwood and completely forgot once we got talking about something else.

Dorn was so aloof i actually said 'you still in character' Spiner laughed and to his credit Dorn did smile and say he is Worf in the mornings.

That's funny. Met Michael in Milton Keynes back in May or whenever it was. Had heard he can be somewhat aloof but I asked something he obviously felt passionately about and we had a good conversation about that so I was happy. Didn't need to meet him again so can't comment about this weekend.

For me Nana always has been and always will be the convention guest I measure all the others by. She was the first Star Trek person I ever met at the first convention I ever attended (LFACC 2007), where she was easily the one of the nicest people I've ever met in my whole entire life, and each time I've seen her since then she has been beyond amazing. She's not there to just take your money in exchange for a quick signature, she's there to meet people and just be so unbelievably incredibly sweet to them.

There have been some really great people at these events over the years but very few come anywhere close to being as welcoming and friendly as Nana always is - in fact, I can only think of one other person who has been able to reach that level, at least to me.

So, yes, Nana - the absolute best of the best.

can we just have a nana visitor convention!! :)

I know a few people who would like that.

To be fair there's very few people I havent found to be warm and welcoming. First guest I ever met was George Takei back at Collectormania 4 in Milton Keynes (2003) and what a lovely interesting man he was and most have been like that.

Someone say my name?! Nana Visitor is THE MOST PERFECT HUMAN. I love her, so amazed she remembered me from earlier in the year and got a massive hug off her on Friday and practically an unexpected bear hug in her Sunday photo shoot. I only went to this event for her and Rene. And I will go to any other event she attends.

• Like 1

she got lost and i found her wandering around, she chatted as i wandered back to the hall with me,lovely lovely lady. then when she want looking i headed back out of the hall again for food. she was so apologetic about dragging me back i didnt have the heart to tell her i was just about to eat lol

Nana Visitor was the only actor I prearranged for a photo on Sunday - Kira is my favourite Star Trek character and I love how Nana is so enthustiastic about her role. I'm sure I came over like a complete goofy nerd as I spluttered something like "it's really nice to meet you!" and she gave me a 100 watt smile and said it's good to meet me too lol, then hugged me for our photo. She and Patrick Stewart's talk made my day.