Sign in to follow this  
Yvie

Reg letters are on their way!

My mum finished and posted them while I was working at DSTL this weekend!

Everyone say "thanks, Yvie's mum!!!"

• Like 1

The postgirl has come and gone again and still no letter. :no:

Not got mine either yet. Just had a panic and checked I had actually booked this :) All good.

Still not got mine. If it doesn't arrive in time do I just need a print of the original order and some ID?

Cheers. Not panicking, just bit surprised its not come. I've got the order confirmation so I'm sure it did go through and all will be fine.

Mine finally arrived today, as Yvie somehow predicted in the other thread. :smile:

Maybe I'll get mine tomorrow then, or even friday. Won't be leaving until friday afternoon so time for post to arrive.

Still no letter. Have I been forgotten I wonder? Order lost in the system (did order back in November) or just the vagaries of the postal service? Anyone else not got theirs?

Oh well. Didn't arrive in todays post either. I'll just bring the order confirmation email and some ID and hope that'll be ok though now a bit concerned my order has got lost somewhere and there'll be no record when I get there.

I'd just like to say thanks once again to Yvie for her help last week and I hope you're feeling better. :blush: