Sign in to follow this  
Not_Pennys_Ship

Photo thread

I had made photos also. but they weren't very great, too bad.. I have them on my computer. Will upload them into my photobucket and link them here

• Like 1

Still loving all the photos. They are awesome ^_^

• Like 1

Keep them coming people. It is the only way to get through the DSTL blues.

I have made a Star Trek set for DSTL for easy browsing. Here

Latest addition:8124498664_eb10733174_n.jpg

• Like 3

Been loving the photos everyone's been posting, So I thought I'd pay back a little and post some of my own. I'm not a member of photobucket or anything like that, so I'll try and link them from my facebook page. Though I'm really not sure this will work, since I've never tried linking pics from there outside of Facebook:-

Scott Bakula on the Saturday:-

https://www.facebook...&type=1

Scott Bakula on the Sunday:-

Patrick Stewart

And William Shatner on the Bridge

Edited by Jason S
  • Like 1

Been loving the photos everyone's been posting, So I thought I'd pay back a little and post some of my own. I'm not a member of photobucket or anything like that, so I'll try and link them from my facebook page. Though I'm really not sure this will work, since I've never tried linking pics from there outside of Facebook:-

Link works fine =) and OMG i'm LOVING this pic. Loved the story in your description and I love seeing William Shatner in the captains chair!! So jelous :P
  • Like 2

Link works fine =) and OMG i'm LOVING this pic. Loved the story in your description and I love seeing William Shatner in the captains chair!! So jelous :P

Thanks! I haven't got the best scanner in the world. And part of me still wonders if I should have just made it a normal smiling pic, instead of trying to mimic Nimoy. (Which outside Zachery Quinto..just can't be done!) But I'm happy with it. It's more the experience of it, when your there and you're right next to him with the bridge background behind him. I think I was quite lucky in that I was one of the first persons going into that shoot, so they were still messing about with the camera a little bit at that point, which gave me the perfect opportunity to talk to Shatner a bit more. (Mine was a low number probably because i got up really early that morning to secure the ticket. So lucky that I was staying over with my friend in Croydon. I live in Scotland, so if I'd been staying in a hotel I might have missed the Friday captains talk, and then not even found out about the William Shatner bridge shoot, as it did seem to be a very late addition. It's not even in the programme! I'm guessing they sold out pretty quickly on the saturday morning.)

Though I'd bet once they got into it more, people would have been getting rushed through. But it was really amazing! I'm so glad that they added it. And yeah I wish they'd been able to do it for more folks. (I heard it was only the Saturday) I wonder if William Shatner missed out on dinner at Patricks to do this. (Scott Bakula, Micahel Dorn and Brent Spiner went over to his place after the show..There's a great pic of it here:-

http://www.startrek.com/article/destination-star-trek-london-recap-day-3

I think I was really lucky with the Captains all in. As they had printer problems towards the end of Patricks first photo shoot on the sunday. Which meant I got sent round three times!! I remember saying to a guy in front of me who had been sent round twice, (as his hadn't printed first time round either, but his second one was fine..) that Patrick's gonna start getting really annoyed with me. But no, he was totally great about it! Thankfully! :smile:

The only one I wish I got a slightly better photo with was Scott. But I got told he doesnt tend to smile so much in photos..(Though maybe they were telling me that to make me feel better LOL!) But still that was more than made up for at the autograph sessions, as he was, by far, the warmest and nicest of all the guests that I met. GREAT guy! :clap:

But spending on all these photos and autographs did mean that I missed out on some other things. Didn't get to go to Avery, Kate, Brent, John DeLancie or the Enterprise guy's talks. And from what clips I saw of Kate's talks, hers looked really excellent. So I'm quite jealous of folks who got to attend all those talks!

• Like 2

On sunday morning Anthony Montgomery was standing next to me and I was the crewmember at the entrance to signing area. I turned to write something on the board and he said someone just took our photo. They got my best side then i quipped. :-P

Just returned to germany and sorted out our pics. We got all 5 autos in less than an hour on saturday morning. Great !

London10-2012_5Captains.jpg

And Kate had "fun" with our bunnies !!

London10-2012_DSTL-Photo-Mulgrew1.jpg

and our private "ticket queue" :smile:

London10-2012_IMG_8708.jpg

• Like 3

Hey guys! *wave*

Great to see your pic with Kate and the bunnies again! :D

(We first met in the queue in the big hall. And I was the one who waited with you for the Rene Auberjonois photo shoot to start on sunday.:) )

• Like 1

Mlong, that's a fantastic pic of Kate and the Bunnies! (Hah! That almost sounds like a rockband!)

my pic with Scott Bakula! :dance:

Ohh! You got a great pic with Scott!!

Thank you, Jason! I was over the moon for the joy! :clap:

Mlong, that's a fantastic pic of Kate and the Bunnies! (Hah! That almost sounds like a rockband!)

You are so right ! Cool name for a rockband. Here's another pic from the bridge shoot.

London10-2012_DSTL-Photo-Bridge1.jpg

• Like 2

You are so right ! Cool name for a rockband. Here's another pic from the bridge shoot.

London10-2012_DSTL-Photo-Bridge1.jpg

Love the bunnies in the captains chair!!! It seems that bunnies will rule the universe in the future xD
  • Like 1

has anyone got photos of the klingon on the bumper cars

scan0002qk.jpg

Some of the Stockholm Trekkers on the bridge. Me in the captain's chair.

• Like 1

Just uploaded a small number of our photos... Out of curiosity, does anyone recognise and maybe know the contact details for the couple in the last photo? (Hege and Hans-Michael from Norway) We made good friends with them, but lost their contact details. Would love to get in touch!

dstl_opening.jpg

dstl_bridge.jpg

dstl_therecord.jpg

dstl_satnight_1.jpg

dstl_satnight_2.jpg

• Like 1