registration letters

david111066

I do have a few Con Virgins getting worried about the letters not going out yet....Just to let you know as long as you take with you ID and the confirmation letter of your booking you will still be able to register...I have done this several times now with no problems :D

Kriss :)

All I have is my tiny credit card receipt so I too am hoping letters arrive without any trouble....however I KNOW I was there and bought 20 and 21 Gold ...Only Michael Shanks gets me up at 5.30 a.m. to queue for a ticket!!!... :dance:

you know here I was thinking .. huh ? but I thought Carol had those seats! .. didn't read it right I guess :P sitting right next to ya and getting up that early ... geeh I remember me and Mel had decided THAT NIGHT BEFORE TO GO TO BED AT 5! ... I remember getting bk upstairs closing the curtains and just fall back asleep :P

Sorry guys, life has been a bit hectic recently and I didn't have chance to tip you off that I'd sent the letters. As usual, if you don't have yours before Wednesday let me know and I'll sort it out via email :)