ET9 website

cullencrazy

Soooo impatient!! I'm dying to get my tickets so I'm like an addict checking every half hour to see if the website is up yet haha. I know they are super busy so it might be a while yet but I just thought if I put it out there to the universe the big man upstairs might grant me my wish lol

• Like 1

Soooo impatient!! I'm dying to get my tickets so I'm like an addict checking every half hour to see if the website is up yet haha. I know they are super busy so it might be a while yet but I just thought if I put it out there to the universe the big man upstairs might grant me my wish lol

im impatient too im checking every half hour lol just want to get our tickets and book the hotel lol :)

I can't wait! after last weekend i have seem to caught the con bug!

I wanna book the hotel. lol

if you ring the hotel you can book now a few of us have already ;) just say its for eternal twilight and you get the con rate of £88.80 a night

Thank you! I did this yesterday, so glad they gave us the con rate lol

I brought my ticket at ET8 but was just wondering when the wedsite will be up??

Excuse me for saying, but as there is only 3months and a few weeks until the event and no website up yet, are you waiting to see how many tickets you sell before you put up the website?? as normally the website is up months and months before the event. I know you guys are busy was just wondering if the event is likely to be cancelled :crying:

I really hope not cant wait for ET9. :clap::dance:

Edited by mexxme
  • Like 1