Photoshoots - A review

descartes

I would like to say thank you to all who were involved with the Photoshoots. Everything went a dream and the instant availability of the end products was a terrific plus.

However, I wanted to make a special mention for a photoshoot helper whose name I don't know.

I have a diffcult medical condition which make walking / standing around extremely difficult and painful. I get by with two crutches. There was a young lady organising the queues on Saturday afternoon (glasses, dressed in black and white). She came out of the room periodically to announce who was being photographed at a particular time.

That girl had endless patience and the way she helped me as a disabled person went well beyond the normal call of duty. For me she made the photoshoot happen and I couldn't have managed without her. So may I say a HUGE THANKS to this lovely person. You restore my faith in humanity.

I thought the photos were extremely well managed at the show, especially taking into account the numbers of people getting photos with some of the guests. Despite the queue lengths the crew members kept everything moving along without resorting to rudeness or anything like it.

I would like to say thank you to all who were involved with the Photoshoots. Everything went a dream and the instant availability of the end products was a terrific plus.

However, I wanted to make a special mention for a photoshoot helper whose name I don't know.

I have a diffcult medical condition which make walking / standing around extremely difficult and painful. I get by with two crutches. There was a young lady organising the queues on Saturday afternoon (glasses, dressed in black and white). She came out of the room periodically to announce who was being photographed at a particular time.

That girl had endless patience and the way she helped me as a disabled person went well beyond the normal call of duty. For me she made the photoshoot happen and I couldn't have managed without her. So may I say a HUGE THANKS to this lovely person. You restore my faith in humanity.

This was our Jody, she does use the forum and I'm sure it'll please her to see such a nice post.

Michelle

You are very welcome, sir. I know that everyone needs looking after in different ways and, being a fan myself, this sort of care can make anyone's attendance worthwhile. My Mum and Dad have always instilled good ethics in me, and my day-to-day motto is "The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is just that little 'extra' ". I'm thankful for being part of such a wonderful event and would do the same at any event as going the "extra" is NEVER too much to ask xxx

Despite the queue lengths the crew members kept everything moving along without resorting to rudeness or anything like it.

Anyone who is ever rude, either on the crew or attending will always get a mouthful from me; there is never any need for it and I won't have it in my area! xxx

Big thanks for Michelle who gave me the 'heads-up' about this topic whilst I was wading through the playground on the school run this morning! xxxx