Thank You

samayres1985

Okay, a bit cheesy I know but this was my first con and despite it's up's ('ram it in Dan ... ram it in') and down's (missed out on the drinks recpetion) I enjoyed every minute of it.

I loved the jokes, the chats, the party, the wolves, the hugs and the tears. I even got a slim hint of joy out of the queues because I made loads of new friends. I spent an hour sat next to Peter in the guest enounter literally afraid to talk (ha ha ha I know the irony) and loved Daniel's comparison between a man's man and someone who is 'pretty' :) and was even crazy enough to bid my wedding fund on the premier tickets, i didnt win though (my other half is breathing a sigh of relief).

Thank you to ME for running the event and to all the guests who took the time out of there 'really' hectic schedules to come and see us, I for one appreciated it :)

Sam xxx

• Like 1

this was my first con aswell. A MASSIVE thank you to all involved with planning the whole thing from start to finish. I really am grateful fo all the hard work you put in to the whole weekend.

Now i've had a taste i'm going to everyone i can.

THANK YOU!

X