Kudos to Peter!

Emelso

Firstly all the guests are amazing and lovely!!! but major kudos for Peter! What a sacrifice he made to come (yes he was paid etc etc) but he really went out of his way to be there!

I'm just sorry that people who didn't meet him at ET1 didn't get the chance to see him untired as he was like that Peter x1000000!

Edited by Emelso
  • Like 1

Peter is a great guy and doesn't like to let down his fans. Not many people would have flown the Atlantic straight from set knowing they would have to return after 36 hours and knowing they would be exhausted. I was lucky enough to have a guest encounter with Peter at ET1 and can tell people who haven't met him before that if he was a car and if his personality was its headlights, they were seeing him on dip instead of on full beam at ET8! He is a lovely warm and caring person and I have a lot of respect for him.

• Like 2

Totally agree. ET8 was my first time meeting Peter but could tell he was beyond tired. Such a trooper!! Me and my friend won the Saturday night meal auction and I sat next to Peter at the table. At one point I turned to him and thanked him for coming and said that he must be feeling pretty shattered as he looked like he could use some sleep - his face said it all.... But he grabbed my hand and thanked me and was a complete sweetheart. He even left the meal a bit earlier than some of us so he could get back and go to the party for a bit to see everyone - even though he'd been told he didn't have to go!!

• Like 1

Peter is absolutely amazing. Really I can't put into words just how incredible he is and was this weekend.

He was beyond tired but still made time for everyone and carried on like a trooper. He is someone I have so much respect for.

I cannot put into words how grateful i am that Peter took time out of filming to come to ET8.

I missed out on ET1 because it was sold out and have been hoping to meet him ever since. He really didn't disappoint me and i really enjoyed the guest encounter with him on the Sunday.

He is such a trooper and such a lovely guy too.

I do hope i get the chance to meet him again some day :)

• Like 1

I always wish I went to ET1 (didn't find out about ET Cons until just before ET2), as I would have met Ashley&Peter, who were on my "top meet list". So I've met 2 out of my 3 top meets and I haven't been disappointed with either! (the second is Jackson, who was lovely when I met him :) ).

Anywaaysss.

Peter was just so nice, I added my mum's name to the personalisation and he asked which one i was, I said that my mum wasn't feeling too great and we chatted for a bit, he was so sweet! Then in the photo we had to pick our poses really quick, and just before the photo was taken I whispered "can I have a hug?" and he said "sure you can" and hugged me...what a hugger..ahah XD

But my whole experience with meeting him all weekend was so nice, I think I've sent about 1000000000 thank you tweets to him because I'm just so grateful for his efforts!! :)

Just a shame about mobbing at the parties and people sending nasty tweets, they clearly don't appreciate how tired he was, and that he's human like the rest of us and needs space to breathe!

:)

• Like 1

I really dont understand how someone could send him nasty tweets! Im not sure i would have the staminar to do the weekend he just did and to be so polite about it too. I got a lovely photo and he took the time to have a quick chat and even wrote a birthday card out for my sister's 30th as she couldnt be there.

This was my first con and I loved it ... all bar the massive amount of 'cattyness' which im really sorry to hear the poor bloke has been subject too.

I hope this does not become a trend or guests will just not come!

:(

Sam

Edited by samayres1985
  • Like 2

I will stick up for Peter until the very end, He didn't have to come but still did regardless to peoples view on this. He killed himslef to manage last weekend and i'll be forever grateful and mesmerised by him! Everytime i see the photo i die inside...a little bit more each time. I can't believe he actually came.

What with he saying on twitter his dad had a heart attack the other day............ leave the poor bloke alone he has been here, at work, the hospitla. no wonder he is shattered, he came didnt he? Which still doesnt seem to make people happy.

• Like 4

I haven't seen nasty tweets so far but I think things were said on some FB pages and directly to him on the Sunday.

Heard a rumour that someone walked right up to him at the signing and said 'So tell me about your divorce'. WHY?! I think it is disgusting that anyone could have done that. It's incredibly disrespectful and nasty.