Hallowhedon 5 - Will you be going?

Elspeth

Hallowhedon 5 - Will you be going?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Hallowhedon 5 - Will you be going?

• Yes, definitely! I'll be buying my tickets at HW4
    • Yes, but I'll wait and buy my tickets later.
    • Maybe, it depends on what guests are coming.
    • No, sorry I'm busy and won't be able to make it.
    • Why am I voting in this poll? I have no idea what Hallowhedon is!

So apparently it was said at BITTEN 3 that there is going to be a Hallowhedon 5!

I just thought I'd do a quick roll call to see who'll be coming along next year.

I will be. Definitely. If tickets are onsale I'll be getting mine at HW4 :D

Me and my friends too will always go although will be buying tickets in the new year , always happy to see any whedon guests esp buffy and angel, its a great time of year to have a con and usually the last catch up with friends before xmas too.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Online shop for massive events shows usually closes around Wednesday of the week running up to the event. He'll still have time to nab a ticket even after DSTL ;)

(I'm just hoping to survive crewing DSTL so I can enjoy actually being an attendee again for HW...)

• Like 1

It will depend on the guests for me, unfortunately I won't be making it to Hallowhedon this year as the guest that have been announced don't justify me spending that much money especially since I don't have much of it. This will be the first Hallowhedon I have missed and it's strange to think that it will be the first time in four years that I won't be celebrating Halloween at Hallowhedon.

I'm hoping there will be some good guest next year and if I have the money then I'll definitely be there!

i thought the shop always closed a week or more before an event , worth checking as wouldn't want you to miss out.

Online shop for massive events shows usually closes around Wednesday of the week running up to the event. He'll still have time to nab a ticket even after DSTL ;)

Yep, plenty of time thanks. I will probably end up buying on the day :lol:

Haven't been to Hallowhedon before, but was desperate to go to the one this week - my boyfriend and I decided we couldn't afford it, but I'm regretting the decision more and more as it gets closer :no: Ah well, will definitely book well in advance to go next year, hope the guests will be as good, I would have loved to meet Nicholas Brendon!! Do they always try to get a good mix of people from the different shows to these?

Can I change my answer lol?

Just been announced that HW5 won't be a Whedon only con :( apparently there will be at least 3 Whedon guests and other guests from the supernatural genre, whatever that may be (films/tv who knows).

I don't know what to do now, I was all set to buy a ticket for next year tomorrow, now I don't know...