Dick Gordon - Apollo Astronaut

Donald_Thomas_0096_zpsa5f90548.jpg

Don Thomas - Shuttle Astronaut

Ed_Mitchell_0096_zps663cdece.jpg

Ed Mitchell - Apollo Astronaut

Kristina_Wayborn_0096_zpsf2e5bf5f.jpg Kristina Wayborn - Not an Astronaut

Edited by Astro_Nut
  • Like 1

On the Autographica website it said: "We have commisioned a large photographic backdrop to be used during our Buzz and astronaut photoshoots. Use of this will be specifically for those that have purchased the Buzz and astronaut photoshoot tickets".

What happened to this backdrop, was it not used? I would have loved to come down to Birmingham but unfortunately after attending EMS last weekend funds had run dry. I have never met an astronaut before and the line-up in Birmingham looked impressive. I always plan attending these events well in advance and I have to say I may have preferred this year's Autographica over EMS 2012 had I known the eventual guest list of both events in advance. £250 for a Buzz Aldrin autograph would probably be more than I would be willing to pay but a £50 photo shoot seems like great value to me.

Edited by BasG

abuzzaldrin.jpg

Buzz Aldrin

astro1.jpg

Rob Springer, Dick Gordon, Charlie Duke, Ed Mitchell and Don Thomas

grandlbush.jpg

Grand L. Bush

kris001.jpg

The Fab..Fab..Fab and Beautiful Kristina Wayborn

space1999001.jpg

Space 1999...great to get so many of them together

virginiahey.jpg

The always lovely Virginia Hey

bondgroup.jpg

Bond and beyond....what a great selection of Bond-stars one these photos....from John Glen to Nadja Regin....EPIC

bondgroup2-1.jpg

Edited by phillycheesesteak
  • Like 1

It's funny looking at some of the photos on here having seen them being taken at the show, Astro Nut's picture with Dick Gordon was one that made me smile at the time (half thought about doing the same myself!) and phillycheesesteak's 'thumbs up' one with the astronauts was great, seems to capture the essence of them really well.

• Like 1

I can't find anything about photo security setting; facebook is a labyrinth!

I will see if I can find another way.

Go the album with the photos in click on the Edit button at the top right, On the next screen, you'll see a Done button towards the top right. Just to the left of that is where you select who can see the photos. It will probably say Friends. Click on the down pointing arrow next to it and select Public. Then click on Done and the photos should be available for everyone to view.

Hope that all makes sense and helps.