Captains autos and priority queuing

According to the event info, Gold (and platinum) ticket holders are supposed to get priority scheduled queuing for the captains autographs (no virtual ticket required). Does anyone know how this will actually work? I can't see any reference to it on the schedule that has been released!

I've asked for that to be confirmed. So far it has been confirmed that there's going to be a separate line for autographs belonging to packages. I was thinking that possibly during certain times only the separate line will be in operation for the respective pass holders.

The autograph sessions are not on the schedule in general because a guest will sign all day unless tehy are at a talk, photosession or taking a break.

• Like 1

Thanks for looking into it Queen_Sindel! Yeah, I realised the guests would pretty much be signing when they weren't doing talks or photos, just wondering if we would have to go at specific times for "priority" queuing.

Have asked the same question in the "Gold Ticket" thread further down. It's the last bit of info I need to plan my time. So hope the answer comes soon. Just concerned that if it's going to be at specific times it might clash with something else.

Tbh I don't think they can give us timed slots, unless they give themselves the logistical nightmare of going through all the other paid stuff we had with the pass to avoid clashes.

Tbh I don't think they can give us timed slots, unless they give themselves the logistical nightmare of going through all the other paid stuff we had with the pass to avoid clashes.

That's kinda my thinking though it does say "Priority Scheduled Queuing will be priority timed sessions for Captain Autographs." on the site. Does suggest specific times.

Maybe different blocks of numbers will be called over different days to spread it around?

I'm speculating now. I'd hope and expect that this has already been planned at this late stage and that we will be told asap as it could have an impact on the rest of our plans and you don't want every package ticket holder turning up on the day and asking what's going on.

If it hasn't been figured out yet then that's just unacceptable.

Maybe different blocks of numbers will be called over different days to spread it around?

That's what I am expecting personally.

I'm sure a procedure is in place already. It probably just hasn't been communicated yet as there's no need to prebook and very likely the procedure is the same as for VQs (you can go later if you missed your turn).

I wonder if it means the first 300 numbers called up will be reserved for package holders only. I just have a standard ticket and I am guessing if I was to grab the very first VQ ticket at 9.00am the number would say 301 because I have a standard ticket. I could be wrong. I don't know.

Edited by Aaron2029

I wonder if it means the first 300 numbers called up will be reserved for package holders only. I just have a standard ticket and I am guessing if I was to grab the very first VQ ticket at 9.00am the number would say 301 because I have a standard ticket. I could be wrong. I don't know.

It's been confirmed that the preassigned autographs do not need VQ tickets, so it's not going to work this way.