Was Just Thinking...

ropleygirl

I was thinking as most people are either at/packing or already on their way to the Hilton i wanted to quickly post the follwowing message:

I just wanted to thank ME/SM for organising the ET events over the past few years - i think i can vouch for everybody for the fact that it has been the highlight(s) of my year. I have met so many amazing people through my ET experiences, both guests and attendees. SM/ME get a lot of stick when it comes to guests/parties etc, but i admire how they manage to organise such amazing weekends when there are up to 1000 attending (ET4). I know i'm not one to say this as i haven't been to every ET event, but you guys have put on a great show and i just wanted to say thank you.

So, as it is mere hours before ET8 'The Finale' kicks off, i wanted to wish that everybody has a fantastic weekend and that this ET will leave you with great memories that you can look back on in the future - I'm sure ME/SM will make sure that we go out with a mahoosive BANG!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THESE EVENTS SO SPECTACULAR AND SPECIAL! YOU HAVE BROUGHT SOMETHING WE ALL LOVE ALIVE AND WILL REMEMBER THESE EVENTS FOREVER! :dance::thumbup:

So yeah, on this post i guess you can write all your 'thank you' messages - here we go! :clap:

Ditto. I remember I found out about the conventions the weekend of the first and was gutted! Been to my fair few now and would very much like to agree that you guys are awesome and staying at the hilton for these cons are some of my fondest memories. So thank you! X