Extra Autographs & Photo Shoot Prices

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone!

I just thought it might be helpful to let you know prices for extra autographs and photo sessions at ET8 so that you could work out what you want to get.

They are as follows :

Peter Facinelli - £15 auto / £15 photo

Alex Meraz - £10 auto / £10 photo

Tyson Houseman - £10 auto / £10 photo

Daniel Cudmore - £10 auto / £10 photo

Kiowa Gordon - £10 auto / £10 photo

Gil Birmingham - £10 auto / £10 photo

Justin Chon - £10 auto / £10 photo

Group Photo Shoot - £45

(All 7 guests and you)! :dance:

I hope this helps with planning your weekend and we can't wait to see you all.

Take care,

Mark :smile:

This may be a stupid question.... But you know the group pic.... Do all Gold & Silver pass holders get them (1 each as per other photos & like at ET7) or do we need to buy them....????

Mark posted in another topic that the group photo is not included in any packages. So you will need to buy a ticket, yes.

Do Gold and Silver still get the group shot of just the guests?

Do Gold and Silver still get the group shot of just the guests?

Yes.

i must have missed this as i was under the impression the group shots had to be purchased if you had any ticket as me and my daughter which Silver ticket holders? :blush:

i must have missed this as i was under the impression the group shots had to be purchased if you had any ticket as me and my daughter which Silver ticket holders? :blush:

There is normally a group shot of just the guests which is part of the Silver/Gold ticket packages. It is usually available for collection from the reg/info desk on the Sunday afternoon.

The group shot of 'you' and the guests requires/d a purchase.

There is normally a group shot of just the guests which is part of the Silver/Gold ticket packages. It is usually available for collection from the reg/info desk on the Sunday afternoon.

The group shot of 'you' and the guests requires/d a purchase.

Looks like both me and my daughter have each missed out on this group shot photo unless one a piece can be posted out to us at our home address as i wasnt aware of this, would make a lovely addition to our 1st con :)

Looks like both me and my daughter have each missed out on this group shot photo unless one a piece can be posted out to us at our home address as i wasnt aware of this, would make a lovely addition to our 1st con :)

You will need to contact the office about this at info@showmastersonline.com

You will need to contact the office about this at info@showmastersonline.com

thank you i will email them