Eternal Twilight 8 - Schedule

Massive Events

The group photo is not included in any package and will be available to purchase at the registration desk from Friday at 2pm. They are limited due to time constraints so if you are after one please do purchase as soon as you can at the show.

The photo will include all 7 guests and of course, you! :clap:

It will be priced at £45. :smile:

It is definitely an amazing way to commemorate the weekend and we are pleased we have found time in the schedule to include it.

Thanks

Mark :smile:

Thank you very much pour the group photo! But I arrived very late on Friday evening by plane (11pm) and I'll get my pass SILVER on Saturday morning. is one that I have chance to buy a group photo??

You will be okay. You can buy your ticket Saturday morning. It will work out fine. You are not the only one arriving late.

awesome! thank you very much

Listen Guys, the schedule is great and Massive Events go to a lot of trouble to get things running smoothly!

If you have been to other conventions then you will understand what I mean.

There is no point in moaning about any of it and it is also quite disrespectful to do so!

Massive events will do everything they can to make sure the whole thing goes smoothly and we should be happy and thankful for all their hard work!

Someone has probably asked and gotten an answer but I haven't found it in my perusal.

How quickly are the photo shoot prints printed and is it possible to get them signed during your allocated sigining slot or can you join one of the last groups and get it done then?

I don't know my group yet obviously but knowing my ticket number I can roughly guess which 2 groups I could be assigned too so I know some of my signing are after my pictures but for the later photo shoots the signing is before the pic

It isn't life or death but it would be nice to to have the pic signed