Eternal Twilight 8 - Schedule

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

The group photo is not included in any package and will be available to purchase at the registration desk from Friday at 2pm. They are limited due to time constraints so if you are after one please do purchase as soon as you can at the show.

The photo will include all 7 guests and of course, you! :clap:

It will be priced at £45. :smile:

It is definitely an amazing way to commemorate the weekend and we are pleased we have found time in the schedule to include it.

Thanks

Mark :smile:

I think there will be some upset over the group shoot. One hour won't give for a lot of shoots (i'd estimate at 400 max) - i'd like to think that Showmasters will limit the group shoots purchased to one per badge?

It's a shame a 2nd group shoot couldn't be arranged for the Sunday so more people would get a chance....

I know if i don't get one, it will be a very sour end to a very awesome few years doing these cons.

• Like 1

I'm now having to decide if the money I'd put aside for a guest encounter with Mr Birmingham would be better spent on a group shot... decisions...

I know that ME have only just managed to get the schedule out, and I appreciate that we have it nice and early, but I know a lot of people are going to struggle with finding the extra funds at short notice. It's a shame as the group shot at ET7 was amazing, and I think that everyone should have on. £45 is a great price in comparrision to other convention shot prices.

Just hope it works well. xx

Is there no way gold drinks can be pushed back? It's very early! Will have to miss the auction to get ready. Or have to get ready for party after the gold drinks reception after all that free wine? Then waiting an hour for the party to start. Not good :( The gold drinks is my fave bit of the whole weekend. It would be nice to get a chance to dress up abit before hand without missing anything. I'm assuming its this time so the meal at auction won't be late?

• Like 3

The group photo is not included in any package and will be available to purchase at the registration desk from Friday at 2pm. They are limited due to time constraints so if you are after one please do purchase as soon as you can at the show.

It is definitely an amazing way to commemorate the weekend and we are pleased we have found time in the schedule to include it.

Thanks

Thank you very much pour the group photo! But I arrived very late on Friday evening by plane (11pm) and I'll get my pass SILVER on Saturday morning. is one that I have chance to buy a group photo??

Thanks

Thank you very much pour the group photo! But I arrived very late on Friday evening by plane (11pm) and I'll get my pass SILVER on Saturday morning. is one that I have chance to buy a group photo??

You will be okay. You can buy your ticket Saturday morning. It will work out fine. You are not the only one arriving late.