Sign in to follow this  
StuartG2198

Travelodge Meet Up

Hi All

I know there is already a "Want to meet" thread and an FB page but for work reasons I don't have an FB account so was just wondering if there is a group going from the travelodge to the event Friday eve

Stu

Hey guys im staying at the Docklands Travelodge. Im on FB and theres about 10 people on there who will be staying there to. Ill be there on Friday early afternoon. Hope to see you there!

Hey my friends and I are staying there too, and while I can't speak for them I'm always happy to meet new people. We're stopping at the travellodge Friday afternoon to drop our stuff off, then heading to the con.

Hi

I'm staying at the Docklands travelodge with a friend and will be there from Friday lunchtime. Am on FB. Be great to meet up with some fellow fans!

Hi all

I'm due to get in to euston at 1609 so hopefully il find my way to the travelodge within an hour so if we say between 1700/1730 meet and get down to the excel

I`ve got a photo shoot scheduled for 15.00 on Friday so will be there pretty early.

I wanted to get there early but at work until 7am on the Friday so needed a couple of hours sleep as I'm sure I won't be getting loads over the weekend lol

Actually I`m making a holiday ( first time in three years ) out of it so I`m arriving in London couple days earlier and staying couple days later. So no probs for me.

Lucky for some lol, could maybe meet as a group sat morning depending how it goes getting a group together Friday