A (very quick) thank you for the speedy refund.

Like many, I had bought a Red Dwarf Group Photo Shoot for Saturday, but with the sad absence of Danny John Jules I ended up not attending, but alternatively I did go on Sunday to get my photoshoot refunded.

Checked my balance today, and £45 was sitting in my Bank looking very pretty indeed, that could get me a helluva lot of Catwoman comics now lol :)

But seriously. Thank you for whomever processed the refund :)

• Like 1

From the moment the refund is actioned, it takes TWO banking days to be credited to your account. This is nothing to do with whoever is efunding you - Showmasters in this case - but the banks themselves.

And as we all know banks suck ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm waiting for my refund on DSTL, I was really disapointed.

I only saw the Shatner talk and really would like my money back for my entry ticket as I stayed only 20mins with pure disorganised event ripp off programme guides and cheesey bridge.

Not only that, the muesum was bad enough and was pretty disappointed with how bad the event was, felt totally ripped off.

please showmasters refund my money soon.

I've complained via email

Don't normally complain about events but felt that this one was needed as my helper came a long way, then we have district line train trouble changing twice. Plus the DLR is down so we take the replacement bus its not on for those with disabilities who enjoy Showmaster event's only to find this one being a rip.

Edited by 1of2